Would anybody be interested in a DnB battle?

“Two men enter, one man leaves…”

And “…there can be only one.”

I’m trying to get all Sith up in here on Coruscant. Only dealing in absolutes.

1 Like

I love Stranjah! It’s helped me produce in general by providing an outline.

I’m a fan of Netsky and Noisia. One is the light and the other is darkness.

1 Like

Yeah I agree.

When the battle is done a new one will start.

The only thing I’d suggest is offset them so they don’t start and end at the same time.

Just might have to participate…

I’m in

1 Like

Yeah he’s got some sound info on his channel, he gets the shit ripped out of him for some of his vids but on the whole he’s helped me out loads…

1 Like

I’ll wait a bit. But I want to get it out, and have the deadline be the first.

That way people can chill with families and also try new Christmas synths!

You mean the sponsored stuff? Or the shorts?

Just the goofy ones, personally I don’t have a problem with it, I like that he doesn’t take it all too seriously…

1 Like

Awww. I love him so much. Even the goofiness.

I bought a bunch of his packs, even the OG jungle packs.

I really want hope he updates a new video with more drum patterns. I keep going back to the one, and use it to familiarize myself with synths.

But I think we both talked about this in another thread.

I fickin fight them!

Yeah he’s gone off the boil a little bit but he’s said he’s working on increasing his presence in the Asian music scene with different genre music to the usual dnb stuff can’t blame him really, gotta follow them dreams if you have the opportunity to do it :+1:

1 Like

Dudes been releasing dnb since the 90’s, I think you’d have to expand on your focus genres just to stay sane.

Stranjah aside, I’m totally into a DnB battle. I’ve stepped away from creating DnB to focus on Techno for the last few years, but I’ve had the itch lately. This could be good inspiration

2 Likes

How long to respond to the challenge?

Definitely would like to be part of it, but time is missing, and my last dnb tracks took me around 35/40 hours each to be created, so it may be hard for me to participate. I hope time will be there.
Anyway, I ll follow this with pleasure !

I’m going to post the challenge on a new thread the first week of Dec, and since it’s holidays and finals, deadline is the first of the year.

That way people can use their Christmas presents if they want.

I’ve thought about and the first one is gonna be a free for all. The only restriction is to stay on theme.

Which is to flip a theme from an animated show or movie. 80’s, or anime. Whatever you feel takes you back to childhood.

Then once all the submissions are in, it will be a week or so of voting and then the winners can decide the new theme and restrictions.

I was going to have samples to use, but thought better of it since I’m not versed in clearance of samples, but in the future ones, it’s definitely going to be a bit more tight.

Let’s just get it off the ground.

I’ll post on SoundCloud, then a might splice all them together for mixcloud as well. I’m not a DJ though.

3 Likes

im in what are the rules

1 Like

Just stay on theme. Other than that, it’s a free for all

2 Likes

Fresh it is! :palm_tree: