WOMBO Dream Ai art a.k.a all pictures are trademarked, use at your own discretion

Have you guys tried this app that generates art via text prompts that you enter?

Super fun and addictive I’ve been trying all sorts of word salads to generate art, very inspiring… here’s a taste of what it can do.

Download the app and show us your results!

Edit : @obscurerobot pointed out that these images are under trademark rules so use these at your own discretion!

15 Likes

This looks super cool to mess with! I use Gaugan 2 a bit for some artsy stuff. May want to check it also.

http://gaugan.org/gaugan2/

Thanks for this!!! Been looking for a simple AI art generator…

1 Like

That looks really cool… not mobile friendly though… I’ll check it out on my work computer tomorrow!

It’s great, been loving it

2 Likes

It’s almost too high fidelity looking. Is there a way to make it look more shit?

1 Like

Squint a bit when you’re looking at it.

1 Like

3 Likes

I’m having a lovely time, cheers for this.

4 Likes

They all look the same to me.
Not much variation in the algorithm. All looks like the Dark Crystal ‘Ketamine’ edition.

15 Likes

16 Likes

I rest my case.

I do notice this one has some difference. Perhaps the more text you enter the more the algorithm has to work with?

1 Like

Yeah, there’s a bunch of different styles with really stupid names like “steampunk” or"dark fantasy" but they’re basically pixelated or less pixelated.

Here’s my favourite.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Sorry but I still prefer to use my iPhone with its Filters and Parameters over those shitty AI Art images.

3 Likes

Looks better, less Neon 80’s vibe

1 Like

10 Likes

Yeah I doubt I’d ever use this other than to mess around.

3 Likes

Oh it’s total bullshit, but it passes the time.

It’s quite fun typing the rawest shit I can imagine in and seeing what comes out.

The beauty is all the prompts y’all entered :joy:

1 Like