Whyyyy UPS Whyyy?!

My OT arrived to the UPS center on Friday. It was “locked” so they couldn’t release it on Saturday.
Delivery set for Today… Then I get a notification that states I will get it on Wednesday because it is still locked in a container. WTF!?

I had 4 free off work days to get to know my new baby and nope because lazy people don’t feel like working lol.

Frustrating :smiley:

3 Likes

Not when they charge you for a specific day delivery.
And 4th is tomorrow. Today was business as usual.
And where did you come out with slaves? Get a grip.

3 Likes

I’m totally with you!

This happens in 50% of delivery with UPS, even if you were at home.

Two years ago my A4 almost got lost on its way to Sweden. The guys from Elektron found it in a local post office after one week. This time it was not UPS, but DHL. On its way back UPS was the better choice - but not without these f…g message ‘customer not at home’: a one hour affair driving to the far end of the city.

I think it always depends on one single person. And this one doesn’t care of anything. Maybe he’s a kind of slave of this nasty transport system. But as a customer I like reliable business. I do not calculate those low cost prices and I did not even demand these (if someone got the idea that customers itself were responsible for slave business).

1 Like

Happened to me with the UPS and my Digitakt. Was shipped on a Friday. Was supposed to arrive the following Friday end of day. I waited at work all Friday for it. Then on Saturday they deleted the “out for delivery” scan and replaced it with “arrival scan”, and pretended it just arrived for delivery on Monday. I know the driver for that route, and he’s a twat. Am I using this as means to bash the whole service? No. But from personal experience them and USPS tend to be trash. Fed Ex is the only one that is usually punctual etc.

2 Likes

DPD seem to be solid.