Why So Many Selling A4's?

Long live Analog! :grin:
8 Likes

I love my A4. If anything, I’ll be buying a second one (mkII) in the future.

2 Likes

I would take one! Please give me offers. Mark 2s will be prefered.

1 Like

They are pots so switching patches is a pain, I’d rather have pots and not use patches than patches and encoders. I understand that many people want it the other way around, that’s fair enough, I just can’t enjoy a synth with encoders. The only-two-at-a-time argument is sound, it’s a bit of a blag to turn more than two with any precision, but I definitely found myself turning two pots that would have lived on different pages or jumping quickly between 4 or 5 parameters to shape the sound - this is easy if the pots are all to hand, a total pain if you have to change pages. I know you can set up performance params to have stuff all on one page but that just discourages you from changing sounds in ways that you didn’t plan.
Anyway, that’s why I didn’t sell mine, since I’ve had that controller I’ve not worried about saving patches and made sounds faster and more intuitively.

1 Like

thanks for the reply, been thinking about having a controller built for this application, but the catch up thing is a huge no-no for me, even tho I prefer the pot feeling over an encoder

1 Like