Why do you use the Digitakt?

Thank you :blush:

I’ve had minor issues with latency between OB and other devices but usually solved in ableton using track delays :frowning: not sure about reaper but based on other people talking about issues with other DAWs, I am fairly sure OB favours ableton. I guess its most popular so they make sure it works really well there and not as much testing elsewhere (rather than it literally being coded to run better in ableton haha)

Beautiful track! Really would like to hear the whole project as soon it will be possible :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: it’s a mixed bag, where I’m scoring a set of (short) movies and create soundscapes for contexts related to rest and sleep. So it won’t be a coherent body of work, but rather pieces spread out. If it turns out well, I intend to put together a small album with the best parts.

I appreciate you taking the time to listen and your kind words :slight_smile:

I often think about getting another one. I really loved the interface. Only sold it twice because I felt guilty of redundancy with OT.
Definitely my most insta love with an elektron machine.
If I don‘t keep the TR8s I might get my third DT

1 Like

Very nice as always btw

1 Like

:pray::heart:

Cool thread :slight_smile:

I use my DT because of the midi sequencing, and performance capabilities.

It’s the main way I sketch a groove, and I find it to be perfect for that (esp with OB).

Another thing I really appreciate is how it feels.
The encoders, the buttons, the screen, it’s superb.
I really enjoy writing on it.

But how can you sampler your sampler sampling your sampler without 2 samplers?