Who would wear Behringer T-shirts?

man i seen all the types of shirt roland 909 roland 303… we all seen it ,… but i thought its time we start to see more behringer shirts especially one of copy cat synths (behringer 808, 909 etc)

i have made an example and tell me your thoughts…

1 Like

I like it. I’d wear one.

I wouldn’t personally wear it but then I’m not a fan of the Behringer brand. It’s totally subjective but as a designer it just triggers me. I’m sure there are plenty of people who would wear one, but I’d encourage them to buy my own humble copyright infringing homage. :wink:

5 Likes

Maybe just ‘Ringer’?

:joy:

1 Like

I mostly wear blank shirts these days, so no go for me. Good idea though, must be a fresh market for it.

Added: Act fast, I would add :wink:

boland

24 Likes

I’d wear a shirt with neutron faceplate on it, because it looks so ugly, it would be cool yo!

4 Likes

The only brand tee I have is one of Noise Engineering.

1 Like

would be cool with a Behringer original product like Neutron, instead of the clone products

damnit, you did my idea but much better

images

40 Likes

:joy:

I’d wear that!

1 Like

This is the besterest one!

This one has the right spirit

6 Likes

Indeed. Perfect.

1 Like

I would… well to be honest I did originally want an elektron one, but their store has been out of the black T’s so long I may have to go with the behringer.

Let the lesson to the world be… never stop producing a thing! If not you, than don’t have a go at behringer just for filling a you sized gap in the market.

They’d go nice with my Mike sneakers, Abidas jacket, Bolex watch, while listening to the latest epic Bacid Bouse mixes on my Tony Walkguy.

4 Likes

Oh this is perfect - I have no synth shirts and the idea is kind of suspect, but this somehow appeals so much :smiley:

Exactly!

This one i would definately wear!

Maybe if @ulibehringer (?) is listening in he could make a cool “2x TD-3, RD-8, RD-9 & THIS T-SHIRT-Discount package” :slight_smile:

This is quite nice, I’d wear one but unfortunately I don’t think they sell them (found these images on ebay where the price is quite high):

3 Likes