Whitelisting Artcore.com embedded player to appear on Elektronauts

Hi, I’m the founder of Artcore. A music website similar to Bandcamp that provides a platform for self releasing of your music but it’s more tailored to the needs of electronic music, DJs and independent labels.

Artcore provides an embedded player just like the Bandcamp one but it requires being whitelisted before the embeds will appear on the Elektronauts website. A number of Artcore artists have requested to be able to post the embeds for their music on elektronauts.

Can anybody advise how to go about getting artcore.com whitelisted so that the embeds will work?
Is there someone from the Elektronauts team that can do it?

Thanks!
Tom - artcore.com

1 Like

Elektronauts is powered by Discourse engine.
I think Discourse Meta is the right place to ask your question. They are the dev.

Take the time to read the docs, and find your way there, or you’ll have trouble getting the right answer :tongue:

Hi,
The administrator of the Elektronauts discourse server just needs to add the artcore.com domain name to the whitelist for embedding in the admin settings.

I just don’t know who the administrator is and I cant find any help contact details on elektronauts.

@orbita Nice to see another crew emerge in the music publication platform game. As a long-ago traveller on the software startup road (v. different domain though), I wish you the best of luck with your quest.

1 Like

Hi @CitizenJ, that’s very kind of you. Thank you!

It’s been quite an effort to get this far and now I need to grow it!

Oh.
Then I suppose you need to talk to one of these people:
https://www.elektronauts.com/about

@Elektronauts / @Elektron / @Patrik would you mind getting in touch with @orbita?

2 Likes

Great thanks for tagging them!

Hopefully one of them can help.

2 Likes

Hi. Unfortunately no response yet - worth tagging the other admins?
Thanks

@Patrik? @_Niko?
Would you mind contacting the people at Elektron that could whitelist artcore.com for Elektronauts?

2 Likes

Thanks

This is how they will look.

1 Like

Done!

9 Likes

Awesome thank you so much @David and @LyingDalai

Here is a functional embedded player :wink:

5 Likes

Cool! Thx @David!

1 Like