Where We Can Be Loud, a non-AI Album by Tchu

Hi Elektronauts! Here’s my latest Album called Where We Can Be Loud. The title was inspired by @Azzarole (I took out some words from one of his post). I’m very proud to present it to you. More infos, if wanted, will follow.

Enjoy the ride! Thank you. :pray: :orange_heart:

All Tracks composed and performed Live by Tchu.
Graphics by Tchu.

For @Juniper_Steels : no Roland MC-303 was involved.

If you have favorites that you want to share, I’m always curious and appreciative for this.

43 Likes

Nice, love that this is out in the wild now <3! Good timing for the weekend, will give it a spin over the next days. Congrats on another release.

3 Likes

I finally made it. Thanks again for the inspiration!

Elektron, on Wednesdays.
Tchu, on Fridays.

:heart::pray:

7 Likes

a non-AI Album

ah, the good ol’ days are here…

gonna listen later on tonight :slight_smile:

3 Likes

… it’s even a Bandcamp Friday! Love the artwork btw., cool you’ve used it for an album now.

1 Like

Already uploaded to my library. Thank you for all the hard work :pray:

1 Like

Hell yeah, I got a long drive tomorrow, excited to dig in!

1 Like

:joy:
I almost asked this morning when I saw your post. I think I’ll give it a listen anyway… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Just on the third track, and it’s an absolute bop.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @thejewk! :heart::pray:

:rofl:

Excited to read your comments! :heart::pray:

My pleasure @selfup! :heart::pray:

5 Likes

A big thank you for the support @selfup, @Azzarole, @jemmons, @Odo and everyone I’ve missed ! Really appreciated! :heart::pray:

4 Likes

Awesome, gonna spin this today for sure.

1 Like

Spin that wheel and solve the puzzle. :orange_heart:

1 Like

Listening right now. Great tracks again!

1 Like

Thank you so much @diatessaron! :heart::pray:

1 Like

Great album! Some nice synth lines in there, and it made a very nice soundtrack to my evening.

1 Like

Thank you very much @HoldMyBeer! I’m glad I could be a part of your evening. I hope it was a good one. It’s always surreal for me to imagine someone listening to my music and, in particular, the whole Album.

:heart::pray:

2 Likes

:beers:

2 Likes

Gave it a full headphone run through this morning. Favorites on first listen are Behind Four Walls, Whispers, and Where We Can Be Loud alternate version. As always lots of great sound design and melodies, and the progression of your tracks is always great. You are really good at sequencing the releases as well, great release over all!

1 Like

Thank you so much for these words and for taking the time to listen and comment @Odo! Thanks for the support! I’m happy that you liked the proposal. :heart::pray:

1 Like