Where are you with your box?

Yeah sorry for the confusion . . .
The portability of the Digitakt is impressive . . . As long as you have it plugged in! :wink:

I dont think a lot of the power packs are outrageously huge and I think you can get a decent charge on them, the boxes definitely have portable options

Whoah, this list explodes the ideas of portability.

Iā€™ve had a look this afternoon at the posts under the link in the forum; only some of the items mentioned are available in UK I think. Those I could find are still write expensive. Maybe a purchase for the future though.

Would you actually drink a coffee on the toilet?

They are strictly seperate activities for me.

Separate, yet often sequential!

9 Likes

I drink coffee on the toilet every now and then :toilet::coffee::+1:

1 Like

funny but true lot of guys drink coffee on the throne

There was this guy at a past job that ALWAYS brought his coffee to the toilet and left it there.

4 Likes

So there I was . . . Thinking to myself ā€œhow great would it be to see Elektron boxes in exotic placesā€ and now look whatā€™s happened!!! Itā€™s now become the ā€œwho drinks coffee on the toilet?ā€!! Bloody internet! Shite, the lot of it! :grinning:

7 Likes

You canā€™t control the internet- itā€™s a fools errand to try

#Internet

3 Likes

So whatā€™s all this about coffee on the toilet, does it help to inspire you ? :coffee: :toilet:

1 Like

Its a well kept industry secret, it starts in your own bathroom, before you know it youre signed to a major label and doing heroin in a public toilet. Be careful

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry for the derail but Iā€™m also secretly hoping the mods split this into itā€™s own topic.

I think splitting the topic is the very least it deserves; Iā€™m suprised there hasnā€™t been a global study of this phenomenon to identify the motivations and consequences of this behaviour. :wink:

1 Like

yes. our forefathers fought for the right to do all the stupid stuff we do with our freedomā€¦ i take advantage of their plights.

id draw the line at leaving the cup in the bathroom - thats just lazy!