What's your TECHNO setup

Curious to see what selection you’ll put in your 6U; as I’m currently also working with a 6U + OT.

1 Like

12 Likes

Looks great! I have many questions!

• Are those shelves from Ikea?
  • Do they support bashing out drum patterns on the Rytm?
  • which mixers do you use?

A bit undecided yet as Verbos and 6u don’t mix very well ahah :slight_smile:

1 Like

-Yes : Open Closet Systems - IKEA
-Yes, it’s extremely stable when installed properly.
-Mackie 1220 specifically for the Rytm parts and 1640i for entire studio. I can route all 32 channels in Bitwig or Ableton.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Congrats! Any recordings/video of the gig?

1 Like

Most of my vid’s are on FB.

The audio was definitely recorded, and I think some bits in video too which are being sync’d to the audio. I don’t have them yet but I’ll be sure to share when I do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have different setups, depending if playing local, abroad, studio, etc, and I enjoy changing the config everytime we play live. I do enjoy using Octatrack for its versatility, I also enjoy using an Mbase for its killing sound, and Machinedrum for its sound too. I have also use a Digitakt and a Blofeld at different times :slight_smile: tho I am currently using Digitone and Neutron as I am looking for a really versatile and compact setup to travel around.

The video is just an example of what I am currently working on.

1 Like

And here some Machinedrum synth activity :slight_smile:

Happy Friday

https://www.instagram.com/fraktallatkarf/tv/CXUXJO4gjuU/?utm_medium=copy_link

Bought one of these (Yamaha 01v96i) for my setup in February 2021 (not even used yet) and then installed an MY8-AD24 card for more inputs. Just having a few beers tonight and decided to get it out the box with the PDF manual open on the Mac… It seems like a lovely mixer ideal for my Techno setup but I can see it’s gonna be a steep learning curve.

1 Like

my setup is rather strange

9 Likes

Pulled the ZED10 out of the closet. A mixer in front of you makes such a difference when improvising.

8 Likes

What is that thing on your top right? The white One with the circular interface

its a Futureretro Revolution, the coolest 303 clone ))

3 Likes

Lil’ holiday techno setup, should be fun.

16 Likes

Nice looks like a proper club gig! My first was on a monday night with a pretty light crowd

1 Like

Lightning and Camera was a bit Overkill. I Slimmed down my Setup to a TR-8s and a Digitakt.

5 Likes

Do you come directly out of VCAs into the outboard mixer? Thinking of getting one instead of dealing with it inside the rack