What's your latest purchase & what are your intentions with it? [pics ftw] (Part 2)

Definitely - a truly iconic pairing!

Why have I only just got one of these?!? Noisy as hell and lovely :smiley: £100 well spent.

15 Likes

See you in the Current Sounds…Rubberneck.

1 Like

Amazing on synths especially. I have two and I won’t be without them.

1 Like

Could you make a demo? I didn’t find any good demos with synths on YouTube.

1 Like

How much you asking for it?

5 Likes

purchased some software (native Linux plugins!).
intention: making music with laptop/DAW when away from my gear.

10 Likes

The first issue of Disco Pogo magazine, formerly known as Jockey Slut.

5 Likes

Bloody hell, TAL bassline looks different these days. I had that a long time ago. Used it alot. Legit plugins

Fond memories of circling records to go hunt down on a Saturday…

2 Likes

You’ll find out in a months time no doubt

2 Likes

Trying to find one of these but no joy :cry:

dstation

2 Likes

Beautifully done, gents - this is excellent work all round

2 Likes

My new Teenage Engineering OP-1 arrived today and so far really fun synth and portable and great for office breaks. I plan to use it with my Make Noise Shared System and ALM Super Coupe for mobile rig.

13 Likes

congrats the A4 is a great synth! Love mine and can do shows just with this magic box.

2 Likes

Soon to have this trusty old synth back… I really shouldn’t browse eBay whilst pissed up haha. Already bidding on the Vintage card now.

unnamed

Intentions - they just don’t make synths like these anymore, makes me sad to see the crap being made now, nothing beats the old gear of the 80’s and 90’s etc.
Looking forward to getting my new JV2080 next week :+1:

16 Likes

The OP-1 is way easier to learn than Octatrack :slight_smile:

1 Like

that old TAL Bassline is still available for free – but there’s no native Linux version, so i bought new one to use it without extra emulation layers.

Bought a bunch of modules today to finish up my 104x2 rack… after going back and forth on ModularGrid forever I came up with a focused and simple setup.

Behringer Cat, 4MS Ensemble Osc and Row Power, Cosmotronic Cosmix, TouellSkouarn Ar Merc’het Brao added to DFAM, Mutable Beads and Veils

Intention: scary noises

8 Likes

New here. Hello.
In the last two weeks I’ve bought a Digitakt, Digitone and an Analog Keys. Last two are still in the mail.
My plan is world domination but I’ll settle for some pleasant beeps and squeals.

13 Likes