What's your latest purchase & what are your intentions with it? [pics ftw] (Part 2)

bender-smoking

6 Likes

A day late but arrived today…

x2 DNIPRO DOT

Intention is to hook them up with my Quad Drum

8 Likes

:cold_sweat:

:tired_face:

1 Like

Very cool.

1 Like

Intentions: enjoy its quirkiness and all the weird sounds pouring out of that box. It’s all accidents, most of them happy.

13 Likes

upgraded MixBox CS to Full while it’s on sale.
intention: totally enough decent effects for making music on iPad.

Finally done it, intentions… no more big spends for quite a while, just enjoy this beauty.

48 Likes

Beautiful beast!

I’ve been thinking lately this would make an interesting combo with 0-Coast & Strega as an alternate universe DFAM/SubH/M32. I tried one once and I really didn’t understand what I was doing :laughing:

Haven’t checked the Iridium thread yet, but I hope you’ll share your impressions once you’ve gotten into it a bit.

1 Like

After having tried basically every pad controller in existence I finally gave up and got this, a midi fighter spectra. My intention is to never have a double trigger or ghost trigger or bruised fingers from having to fight with unresponsive pads ever again. I wish it was a bit more configurable, but I am loving it so far, I should have done it a looooonnngggg time ago. It’s basically a necessity if you are trying to do something like melodics.

8 Likes

I’ve been assembling a new recording rig over the past couple of weeks for a new upcoming project. I just ordered a new 500 series lunchbox and some preamps for it (going to get one more preamp, just not sure of which one yet).

API 6B lunchbox

Chandler Germ mkII

Chandler TG2-500

API 512V (X2)

Avedis MA5

Edit:
The final product:

23 Likes

TG sounds so good. :+1:

2 Likes

Ok, now you are starting to make me jealous :stuck_out_tongue:. I didn’t even know chandler made 500 series stuff. I might have to give a 500 series rack a go if I can save up enough money (or sell enough other gear).

3 Likes

I need a Different Kind of Darkness that filters out the existence of 500-series gear.

6 Likes

She’s a beauty!

My Syntakt just got a sibling. :blush:

I intend to use it to “fill in the blanks” of my Syntakt compositions: background textures, rhythmic percussions, atmospheric stuff, the occasional acoustic snare drum or hi hat, and maybe even some vocals.

23 Likes

I own a 0-Coast but haven’t tried to combine them yet. And no, I also don’t understand what I’m doing. That Quadrantid Swarm has a life of its own (and I’ve played with it for maybe an hour, so far).

1 Like

Congrats! Cool photo!

3 Likes