What's your latest purchase & what are your intentions with it? [pics ftw] (Part 2)

oh damn! that sounds pretty incredible! going to have let me know more if it starts to come to fruition and they need a beta tester :upside_down_face:

1 Like

beautiful little case :heart:

9 Likes

Intentions: weirdness, sample fodder

20 Likes

Ha - how cool is that field guide / manual? Reminds me of my favorite place for notebooks like that – https://fieldnotesbrand.com/. I’d be willing to bet they made those books.

1 Like

This is exactly my last purchase too the 2nd time :joy:. Like people say : if you love something let it go …

1 Like

Intention:

• Advance in my last purchase wishes on Bandcamp before closing my account.
  • Invest in ektronauts artists who will save our ears from the monster of mainstream music.
9 Likes

Caved to hype and got the KV Gear Rail for better battle station ergonomics in my former hall closet turn “studgio”.

It was a trip when I realized I could put the afx station on there. Elektron MkIIs fit well too.

21 Likes

Now this is a setup! :heart_eyes: Is that an Adam Jones Les Paul? :metal:

2 Likes

Thanks! It’s just a closet though.

No, it’s just a Les Paul standard w/ silver burst. Tool guy uses an old les Paul custom with a teardrop silver burst… I believe.

I never play it.

1 Like

I was not aware of the subtleties that you described. I am not a guitar connoisseur, just a fan.

Either way, I dig the gear combo you have going there.

2 Likes

Thanks! I have the speakers mounted to the wall and the cables are hidden in a cable tray from the hardware store. I don’t recommend wall mounted speakers though… they rattle the over head light fixture if I turn it up too much.

My expectations with the KV Gear rail have been exceeded. It’s so organized now and it just destroyed any clutter I had going on.

1 Like

9 Likes

Not one, but 2x Clep Diaz (one black, one aluminium), with the intention of getting those drones nice and varied on the Grendel DC-2e while making interesting patterns of twinkling multicoloured LEDs as a bonus.

3 Likes

Oh good Lord what have I done…

Main purpose is already clear. Staring bemusedly at the mod matrix…

42 Likes

:exploding_head:

3 Likes

Is that a raspberry beret emoji or is your head exploding?

6 Likes

GAS, grant me the serenity to accept the gear I cannot buy,
courage to use the gear I have,
and wisdom to know when a deal is too good to pass up.

(Trying not to get in on this last call for Syntrx but it’s such a gorgeous instrument.)

6 Likes

I think it’s supposed to represent a blown mind, but I prefer to think of it as having my skull squeezed so hard that the top pops off and all the brain goo bursts out. Though in my case, there’d obviously be less goo.

5 Likes

I found someone for whom the novelty had clearly worn off who was willing to part with it for £1800, barely played. Which seems fairly bargainous….

5 Likes

Oh yeah that’s an excellent bargain, can’t say no to that. Congrats!

1 Like