What's your latest purchase & what are your intentions with it? [pics ftw] (Part 1)

Nice, I haven’t really explored the FM algos really at all yet, just grazing on presets right now, might buy a few soundpacks today.
I am basically going back and setting up all my DN projects with the same names and locations as my DT as a starting point.

Haven’t created any thing new though with the my AK, DT and DN as yet only got it 12 hours ago. :sweat_smile:

Here’s my bruised boy. Maybe one day I’ll buy a replacement screen cover from Elektron but I actually don’t mind thehe perspex + tape vibe…

9 Likes

Definitive B-3 ROM for my Command Station.

intentions: for a long time i had an itch to use Hammond sound and screaming acid resonant filter in the same track together.

1 Like

I was looking at that combo as well. How does it sound compared to the H6?

The same :man_shrugging:t2: I don’t notice a difference so far

1 Like

My 2nd Gen HCTT finally shipped. Looking forward to taking a bunch of half finished material, putting it to tape and then getting my tape scratch on.

https://www.landscape.fm/hctt

4 Likes

This looks really interesting & fun :smiley: Reading the description it seems like you can manipulate & mangle audio in a few different ways.

1 Like

Ya, I missed the first batch that came out and have been waiting for the new ones for awhile. looking forward to it!

1 Like

you should contact support about it. I’m sure they’ll help you out, and I’d imagine it’s actually cheaper/easier to repair than you think.

finally!
PreenFM2 / Tetra / Command Station got a companion.

1 Like

very jelly. Great mics!

1 Like

oh god!
Please post some examples. I am very excited for you! :DDDD

2 Likes

Will do and thanks!

I had a vf1 nearly 20 years ago, one of the few pieces that I wish I had held on to.

1 Like

what i like about those Boss multifx is stereo input, which is highly desirable for use with synths.
i looked at many multifx in that half-rack form factor — most of them are mono in, stereo out.
so i’m likely to add yet another Boss unit (VF-1 or SE-70) to my rig and finally have fx on all audio outs (since DSI Tetra has four of them, and Command Stations have two dry-only AUX stereo pairs)

1 Like

How’s it working out?

1 Like

I have a few reservations, but overall liking it so far. Had a few issues initially setting up the separate outputs and the returns in Cubase. I’ve now got it squared away. Although the other night Cubase couldn’t detect the audio outputs at all (showed inactive) but a quick reboot of the laptop fixed the issue. Can’t seem to figure out how to enable the built in Reverb on the inputs while I track, that’s the next step. Got a pretty solid template setup, so everything loads up like it should. Multi track recording is so much better!

1 Like

More guitar gear. Origin Effects RevivalDrive Compact.

3 Likes
9 Likes

Going to plug the AnalogRytm into a Reverb pedal, plug that into this, which will go via a DI into the talkback mic with listen mic compression in the SSLSix. Then recorded and put back into the AnalogRytm as noise gated reverb drum samples.
That’s my weekend :exploding_head:

8 Likes