What's your latest purchase & what are your intentions with it? [pics ftw] (Part 1)

That’s sounds like a sick set up!
Condensed and focused

1 Like

What a wife! That’s awesome.

9 Likes

It took a few months and Daft Punk breaking up, but I finally got ‘em.

18 Likes

Marry her twice

10 Likes

Hot diggity! Good for you :+1:

3 Likes

@Blaize
A perfectly adorable woman.

4 Likes

The new addition is the Nord Drum!

Didn’t know I was in the market for a drum synth but saw this on Craigslist and it lodged itself in the back of my mind for a few days before realizing it’s right up my alley. Intentions: melodic drums, weird percussion textures, and physical playing

I’m really into already. Made my first track last night with it - three different takes into the Deluge. It was a joy :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Time to do some Swans covers.

3 Likes

Beautiful

Much better than the OT AE edition IMO

The box is cool too- a must buy

1 Like

I thought that was the anniversary edition.
Duh, the AE had the red buttons. Don’t mind me.

My pre-ordered Microcosm is arriving today. This video has me stoked.

13 Likes

I’ve recently found having stereo tilt EQ is a ton of fun for preforming on the stereo master, have you tried this out? Great for building tension with boosting highs and also great for smoothing transitions where you tilt it to the low end bring in a delay and then switch patterns. It’s kind of dead simple but easy enough to manage along with everything else someone might be doing live, doesn’t end up feeling gimmicky to me and mostly just adds a nice polish to a live track.

Oooo that should be good fun, part of me thinks that microcosm is more or less clouds or now beads for the non modular crowd.

2 Likes

Yea, I’ve programmed some OT scenes in this way. Very effective.

Intention: to establish guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

6 Likes

How is it? Seems like good quality?

It’s made of metal and heavy/sturdy enough. No complaints for €29 a piece

Mmmmmmmm nope.

Yeah this Brexit deal was rushed through and no one has a scooby what they will be paying , I want some stuff off discogs but holding back at the minute, they’ve got to make this simpler or many transactions between uk and European countries won’t happen, it’s too much hassle and a rip off. We just want simple transactions and know what the full cost is before we buy like before

1 Like

I finally secured a PS5 for my boys after months of trying. My intention is to get them the Christmas present they wanted, even if a few months late (they wanted to wait).

13 Likes

Chordimist CHORDimist v1.0

This thing is just pure awesomeness! Especially if you hook up the Digitone to it. Unfortunately it’s not possible to record these slidey offbeat arpeggios into the sequencer, but still you can pretend to be a pro keyboard player with one press of a button :smiley:

1 Like