What's your latest purchase & what are your intentions with it? [pics ftw] (Part 1)

Well, shit. And yay!

The idea was to exchange the Digitone for a M:C, cause however much I love the Digitone I don’t end up using it much for some reason. So I was on the lookout and found this ‘lil fellow! It seems like such a fun little friend to try out.

But now I’ll actually have to sell my DN… I think I’ll properly miss it. (But I imagine there’s enough DNs around to buy one back when I ever think I need to)

Here’s the new friend:)

Just loaded your pack into it @AdamJay

10 Likes

After only a few weeks wait (pre-order said it could be 4-6) my Microcosm just shipped!

3 Likes

Juno?

Bleep :grimacing: my old resort

I lived there during that time and voted to legalize it.

I also lived in Colorado when the vote happened there to legalize and voted to legalize it.

Now I live in Arizona and voted to legalize it here recently.

It’s just funny that I moved so much and happened to be able to vote for it in 3 states.

I very rarely partake anymore though :joy:

5 Likes

This isn’t musical, but I’ve always wanted a sunburst clock. This one ties everything together in our living room nicely too. Now I just have to wait for it to be made and shipped.

16 Likes

You’re the chosen one!

It’s funny because all during my 20s up to my early 30s I was a huge pothead. During that time I use to imagine how cool it would be for AZ to allow it to become legal but never thought it actually would. Had a kid, stopped smoking, and boom its legal now. At least it’s there when I eventually take up that “hobby” again.

1 Like

Classy.

1 Like

I live in Vancouver…it’s just legal :slight_smile:

There’s talk of making it all legal.

Which one did you get for the virus? Looking for something to pop my virus up too

It’s this one

5 Likes

Is it possible that you come and live not far from my home for a year or two?

2 Likes

I have consulted the Oracle

4 Likes

Keyboard shopping in the winter brings some extra challenges…

70 Likes

Not exactly a new purchase, but I had some issues with the demo Pro 3 I got from Sweetwater last month. The midi din port wasn’t receiving, and a couple of other things were off as well. Tech service at Sweetwater determined it was likely a hardware issue, and didn’t even make me send it back before shipping me out a brand new Pro 3 without upcharging me from the demo cost I paid!!

The new one works great and I’m so glad I shop from a company that really cares about its customers (especially the ones who drop lots of $$ every year on gear with them :laughing:.

Also got a Volca Drum just to make weird percussion sounds–this thing is a steal for what it does!

9 Likes

I’m gassing for a Yamaha Mod x 6… hmmm videos Iv’e seen so far are tempting. Sound design possibilities look fantastic for this.

1 Like

Found this on Craigslist for a steal. 1969 Fender 2000 D10 pedal steel guitar. Was in rough shape, and I just finished cleaning and lubing it. Still gotta setup the copedants.

31 Likes

Beautiful!

You can pre-order them already. 619 EUR.

Hello everyone,
My wife was waiting for me at home with a surprise !

My intention is to read the manual first, then try hard the OT during 1 year and then start a serious music project in 2022 with OT + DT + Vermona PERfourMER MKII.

61 Likes