What's your latest purchase & what are your intentions with it? [pics ftw] (Part 1)

That’s why this forum is the best. You don’t get posts about farts on the lines forum.

3 Likes

You’re never to old to record farts. Bit of reverb sounds great on them :dash:

5 Likes

If you think farts are funny, read this.

Not for sensible, snobby or scornful people

Last New Year’s Eve (2019) at my house with a bunch of friends. Without them knowing, I played via BT speaker a recording of my last stomach bug that I’d recorded 2 years earlier with the natural Reverb of the toilet tank. Best Track of the night, instant laughter and success. Those winds going out of your body are so hilarious.

8 Likes

Oh wow, four posts in a row with no pictures that brought me so much joy right now.

2 Likes

looks great!

Or cats. Cat to recording engineer - “Hey, could I get a bit more reverb on my voice?”

7 Likes

Solid rosewood wtf?! I’ve never seen one except via Warmoth. That guy, Sherwood Green, really knows how to live.

1 Like

It’s a Long and McQuade exclusive American Pro v1. Not as spanky as your typical strat but the tone is beautiful and the fit and finish is very nice too.

I call it Aston Martin green :wink:

My actual latest purchase is an Octatrack MkII AE.

5 Likes

RD-8 and the Numark mixer are new. TD-3 is incoming when Zzounds gets more of the purple ones in stock. Using the Model:Samples as a 909/707/727. Monostation for bass and leads. Digitakt for what ever else. Going to try a more live approach to making house/techno or whatever the hell kind of music I make. (And yes I realize all speakers are in a terrible position). (And yes, it is all yet to be wired up, still thinking on how I want to route everything).

4 Likes

Zzounds!

1 Like

Download

Expert sleepers usamo
Think erm multi clock is over the top for me, or this will be the entry drug.

Let’s see how tight it’ll get everything

5 Likes

I still wish they’d release the USAMIO.

???

They were thinking at some point of doing a version that did midi input as well as output.

Ok, thanks. Google didn’t spit anything out about it

Somebody pinch me!

For MPE jamming with LinnStrument and K-Board.

32 Likes

Oh I’ve had no email etc and delivery is tomorrow between 14. 45 and 15.45 so I will find out

Fingers crossed it works out for you!

I guess part of it is customs handling fees for the shipping company.

You can pay online or at the door- you usually receive an email asking for payment. If you don’t pay the goods go back to the depot-and if customs are not paid The goods will eventually go back to the retailer.

1 Like