What's the smallest analogue module *with presets*?

I don’t think it’s the smallest, though.

1 Like

Aren’t those ACB (Analog Circuit Behavior)?

SE02 is analog, the other are digital, but frankly, they sound quite analogue so I thought I’d mention them.

3 Likes

The new Moog Music Werkstatt-01.

Sorry, no Presets.

DSI Mopho fits the bill to a tee. Sounds great although limited interface for sound design from scratch. There are four assignable knobs which once set make it a good live tweaker.

1 Like

The Norand Mono is 300x150x42 (about a foot by 6 inches and an inch and a half thick) so we’re not talking large. That’s why I asked earlier if the O.P really wanted the tiniest — or was he talking smallest as a class ?

I know this is digital but perhaps someone makes an analog equivalent in a MIDI plug which would be the smallest.

H-Pi Flash_02
H-Pi Flash Synth World’s Smallest FM Synth. I think they were considering a virtual analog of this.

anode/triode by meeblip.
i think its got analog filter.
cant get much smaller.

I didn’t check the spec dimensions but it looked like maybe the size of a Cirklon or Slim Phatty.

1 Like
1 Like

There you go.

We have the answer. Now what does it sound like ?

1 Like

http://truenosynth.com/demos/

:smile:

1 Like

No presets afaik.

The evolver is one hell of a monosynth as well if you can find one. One of my true regrets selling that piece.

3 Likes

How’s about analogue processing of your DT?
OTO BOUM? Analog Heat?
Both have presets, midi.

I went back to my Volca Keys (and Bass) today, and they actually sound pretty good. But I really want to be able to recall via Program Change…

The Buzzzy! is fairly close, except that it’s VA instead of Analog.

(The Töörö is closer, with analog filter, but bigger)

digital with an analogue filter though.

it’s brilliant of course, but just in case there’s full analog snobbery going on here :wink:
Sounds evil as hell with the Polivoks filter, I’ll say that.

1 Like

anyone mentioned the malekko manther?

It’s not the cheapest option, but I’m surprised nobody mentioned the Waldorf Pulse 2.

2 Likes

Are you still looking?

https://www.elektronauts.com/t/fs-uk-mopho-desktop-drumbrute-creation/152741