What's the best source for paid patch packs for digitone?

I know theres an older thread about free downloads, but was wondering if there was a current consensus best as far as paid patch packs for digitone? Or at least where all the best paid packs are for it? The same for the heat if it’s available.

2 Likes

rtFM and Haunted Hearts are my favorites! Both on Elektron

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks man

1 Like

For unofficial packs, Digitales by Substan is top tier: https://gumroad.com/l/digitales​
I also recommend the CO5MA packs and Routine from Floppydisk Pirates (who did also did some of the presets on the Digitone Keys). On that note, if you haven’t already, you should also download the additional Digitone Keys sounds from Elektron’s website after you register your Digitone.

5 Likes

Where are those keys files at on the elektron site?

Account Section > Sound Packs

1 Like

There’s also this: DIGITONE CURSES (Spells for the Digitone) :wink:

11 Likes

Already mentioned:

Also great:

For house & techno:

2 Likes

Thank you. Definitely getting this one

2 Likes

after reading the first word i was about to reply „WHY SO RUDE?“ :rofl::laughing:

2 Likes

I don’t get it

The Geometry Sound Packs contain several “analogish” sounds that are not characteristic of digitone,…and many other unique sounds.
(Now on sale until the weekend !!!)

3 Likes

Procyborg thought that Kegeratorz was telling you to “read the fucking manual” as that’s what RTFM stands for. However in this case it also is the name of a sound pack he was suggesting. So that’s why he was confused at first.

2 Likes

Word

If you have an iPad, @mekohler’s Harmonix app is excellent for generating all manner of patches. Worth every penny:

3 Likes

I don’t but that sounds awesome

This awesome pack is 35% off for a short time

Really enjoyed this PLANCTON one. Great for little percussive and glitchy hits. I load them all up into the sound pool and go wild.
The Blackhole one is good too.