What's next for Elektron?

Faders would be sweet! They could have multiple functions, they could be assignable as midi ccs on the midi side, mixing levels, I’d love to be able to use lfo designer with some faders, I could go on

2 Likes

the usability of faders (as well as standard pots) is - at least for me - awkward when they are not automated.

Whenever you load a new project, a new pattern, a new sound (whatever) they never reflect the real settings, but you need to move them all around to catch up with the real values.

4 Likes

This.

The perspective on the fader is wrong :wink:

1 Like

Fake, check the blue color of the Function knob that’s the color of the AR mk2
The correct color of the funtion knob on the Octatrack is light grey.

It’s well established to be a Photoshop, but that is not a valid reason. They could change the color of the button. Plenty of other obvious reason it is fake.

:scream:

4 Likes

Full featured sequencer in Digi size, a bird was singing they have a cirklon at the office so i hope it is for inspiration and not just for fun :yum:

1 Like

DigiMo series coming to NAMM 2020 ???

F*k me sideways! Must have been living under a rock for the past 2 decades :frowning:
What an absolutely gorgeous machine: Monomachine !!! Damn !!!
I should have checked that one out earlier on

So considering ‘NEW’ gear
(or evolved revisions/versions of legacy gear)

I would very much like to see Elektron make a DigiMono
Trimmed down split versions of the MonoMachine even, if it wouldn’t fit in one casing, like a series of collectible modules/Synth.FX (that complement each other if you hook them up together, becoming the MonoMachine and then some…

DigiMono #001, DigiMono #002 ?..

(but i bet with the evolution in modern technology it won’t even be that hard, to get it to fit in just one box. Elektron already has the source code (soul or ghost if you will) for the Monomachine to be resurrected…
(a little tweaking/reprogramming and re-assigning the controls to the Digi-format architecture and user interface)
It would dominate and totally destroy NAMM2020 !

I’d buy one in a heartbeat!!!

Please, please, pretty please :wink:

Honestly, I think that’s what the Digi line essentially is. I bet the next in the line will be a drum synth box and a wavetable synth box.

Now that you say so, you might be right?
Nice one.

I’ll be eagerly awaiting the next harvesting of ‘organs’ from the MonoMachine then?
(meanwhile hoping someone will be badly in need of money, letting a MonoMachine go, a soon as my piggybank has recovered)

their most requested piece of gear is a p-lockable 12 track mixer/multi-fx box, with FX sequencer. Cenk is on record dreaming for it, yet they seem to have no interest in producing it.

Digimix. Do it.

15 Likes

Looking again at the trademarks, some of them are under ‘robotic drums’. Would be interesting to see an elektron take on something like the polyend perc…

I had a dream a bit ago where I was playing with a m:s-style box that was a digi synth. That was fun :slight_smile:

Tuesday?

1 Like

Seen in Roma this week, a tap with sequencer :star_struck:

5 Likes

P-lockable drinking is the future

3 Likes

analog water, nice one :+1:t3:

1 Like

To me it tastes quite digital…

browsing manufacturers forums, reading requests and wishes from real users, interacting with developers, thats all well and good. but most of the time these requests never go on to be anything besides consumer ideations, figments of imagination and lore. i frequent NIs maschine forum a bit too and it’s amazing how many great ideas are shared by users that never see the light of day. i understand that the creators at elektron (and presumably NI) are artists in and of themselves. but from a purely capitalistic perspective, why not do a bad ass mixer? or a world-dominating OT3? holy hell, people are salivating for these things and we get analog drive instead (which btw i own and love). idk, not judging, i just don’t understand

3 Likes

Drinking doesn’t need p-locks – just set it to 127 and move on!

4 Likes