What's next for Elektron?

Yep a neat MIDI Keyboard with Sequencing would be superb - with the updated design so that it fits nicely to the DN/DT/MKII. Also I‘d love to see a recording unit with a little mixer for routing sounds to any machine you want. I am not happy with the available solutions and I am sure elektron could make something sophisticated like that!

1 Like

imagine you had one recording / mixing unit which was master and able to load projects on the external gear over 5 MIDI outputs

DIGIWAVE?

1 Like

Well, the Digitakt can already behave quite like a wavetable synth, so it would be unlikely. (Plus I didn’t spotted any new public name registration from Elektron yet :smiley: )

3 Likes

Naw man, that’s clearly a DigiHouse

3 Likes

Here you go, I made a prototype for you:

(someone with Photoshop skillz please put encoders on this, thanks!)

4 Likes

An 8-track looper similar to the Boss RCs, but with high quality electron effects would be sweet. I’d sell my RC-202 in a heartbeat.

4 Likes

I’d also like to see Machinedrum-style drum engines for the DT. I’d be willing to pay extra for that functionality, particularly since I don’t want more boxes or cables in the studio.

5 Likes

Nice but they’ll never do it. The screen is too big.

Is that someone’s mock up, or is it real? Sequencer mixer? I don’t get it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d love an multi FX box ala Analog Heat, which integrates with DAW through Overbridge, with some sweet Elektron twists. :wink:

1 Like

now add some keys to it and we‘re done! :joy:

Yes it is superb it is the work of Humonox (fake of course) and I put mine over
…An original mixer :cb:mixer 1

2 Likes

dream come across, that’s exactly’

maybe some exeptional equipment expected on the suberbooth <3

Can you imagine the neverending complaints about the software?

My money is on a analogue synthesis module shaped like the DN/DT/AH. Something that builds Juno like sounds and other classic synths.

1 Like

I’m guessing it will be DigiLudes

1 Like

Digidone - A mixer with a great mastering chain and loopers and resampling on each channel. Does it have different track lengths, no, wait yes because people like it

Will surely be a key version of the Digitone- I can’t see them making a box that’s exclusively w/keybed

1 Like

DigiKeys/AKII double release.