What's next for Elektron?

Is there a little box with multiple analog outs and usb input? Called overbridge or something similar

You should differentiate between the 16 pots by outlining 8x2 groups of them. You could route a voice to each group for mor control.

At least another [FUNC] key to the right, please.

BUT before anything new, please fix the current machines and give us overbridge.

1 Like

12 pots, not 16

Damn

Can someone photoshot my idea into 3D :stuck_out_tongue: ?

It needs 16 knobs, make the screen narrower and longer, and position the screen in between the 2 rows of knobs, allowing values to be shown on the screen directly above and below the two rows of knobs

1 Like

Like the ableton push?

Yep

Your hands would block the screen while tweaking the top row

And what about a more modular approach?
I mean like lynx audio is doing with their aurora(n) audio interface. https://www.lynxstudio.com/products/aurora-n/

You buy an audio/midi interface with built in overbridge and elektron sequencer.
then you can further buy and add modules in your box. Digi module, analog module…
Everything in one box.

16 knobs with a fusion of the Push and Maschine screens.
The same as Push with 8 knobs above, same as Maschine with 8 knobs below.
It’s the only way I can see when you have multiple encoders.
Having the screen offset to the side is not too bad with the current Elektron setup of only 8 knobs, but would prove too impractical and hard to associate which knob goes with which corresponding value on a screen with 16 knobs.

Elektron Legacy VST : MonoMachine & MachineDrum

In association with UVI

2 Likes

Indeed, i owned a Push and i prefer the screen/knobs layout of the elektrons (2rows) because you have a clear view of whats happening without moving your eyes :laughing:

How about a Vsti plugin version of Octatrack with Digitakt style controller.

1 Like

The entire orange surface is a touch screen, allowing for the buttons/knobs to be multi-purpose with neat visualisations.
Also this would open up the box’s appearance for individual themes and the interface for customizations.

Sorry for the ugliness - made on my phone :smiley:

1 Like

Please, everything… …but whatever it is - no touchscreen.

3 Likes

ELEKTRON should make an alliance with companies: Fine Gear (1)and Keith Mc Mllen(2)

For a super mixer model…
with biomimicry design :thup:!!! :cb:

(1)

(2)

You mean like… an iPad?

4 Likes

Digi (tal) Digital Audio Workstation (Instrument)
:diddly:

1 Like