What's next for Elektron?

Creative delay device, like thyme, with sequencer, p-lock, trig condition.

2 Likes

Sounds modular to me!

Model:Machines?

A low-price FM drum machine & synth. Same form factor and price as M:S.

5 Likes

It really sounds like FM-ish Drums or 12 bit Drums.

I’d like to see Elektron partner with one of the pedal power builders (Voodoo Labs/Truetone/Cioks) and put out an isolated power block that can power at least 5 Elektron units at a time. It would be nice to eliminate all the extra power cords and power warts.

21 Likes

I like that. I was on stage last night with 4 elektron boxes…

2 Likes

Id like to see a synth, similar to the mnm; it can even have the same level of basic synthesis options/power but with an ability of a synth machine on one channel to interact extensively with a synth on another channel, plus the same powerful interactivity between patterns of different channels, or even an ability of a synth of one channel to interact with a pattern of another channel. Basically, interaction between everything and anything; powerful digital modular. With modern CPUs it shouldn’t be a problem.
Such synth could pause my inevitable transition to 100% computer environment probably for another 5 yrs and id easily pay 2000 euros for such machine!

2 Likes

Bang! :nerd:

18 Likes

Lol… No!
Here’s a Model.

1 Like

LOL!

1 Like

Now that the cat is out of the bag, do you think there’s still something coming for Superbooth or later the year ? The M:C is dope but I have my dose of FM with the DN so I’m hoping for something more in the high end segment. Maybe it’s still too soon ?

2 Likes

Probably too soon.

Super booth seems to be a spot to more advantageously market the MC after its warm reception with Elektron fans

1 Like

Battery handle :wink:

3 Likes

A Mixer for M:S & M:C :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Model:Waves

If they´re planning a big box, I hope they implement MIDI 2.0 or it won´t last very well.

Midi 2.0 is backwards compatible.

3 Likes

Yes but if they want to make a big machine I think it would have to take advantage of the new possibilities, and that will make it last longer.

2 Likes

I have a xone 96, it has two headphone 2x soundcard, 8 inputs 2x out, 2x aux, if it had a looper build in it would be perfect.

1 Like

Which of the “new possibilities” do you think Elektron should include in a new “big box”?

1 Like