What's next for Elektron?

Was this here:

1 Like

I would love to be able to print FX on tracks in Overbridge. So you don’t need a seperate FX track.

1 Like

That would be incredible. I strongly dislike the FX track in Overbridge.

2 Likes

No I saw it on their website page. Search elektron and scroll down towards the bottom

Looks like it has been taken down temporarily…

Great beats to listen to while you wait for the broadcast to start.

3 Likes

The labelling of “machine” instead of “assign” under source is interesting. Perhaps this will feature some oscillators/machines as sources along with samples.

1 Like

Well, this excites me much more than I thought it would

1 Like

As cool as this unit is, I would’ve been far more impressed if they somehow integrated analog filters/overdrive with the Digitakt design… even if they only implemented the same type of analog FX track that the Syntakt has.

3 Likes

It’s a clever way to clear old DT stock lmao

Omg new faceplate omg willy wonka button :chocolate_bar:

4 Likes

I wonder if we get a digitone2 too. its e25 too.

2 Likes

DN isn’t discontinued as far as I can see

1 Like

Yeah time for ST2

All i can say is ERMAHGERD DICHIDAKT TWUUH!

Totally! I love playing samplers through analog filters/overdrive. There aren’t many samplers with this unfortunately. I have a couple interesting analog filter boards on the Gotharman Little Deformer and often put the Analog Heat in front of the OT. I would be very much into a Digitakt with an analog signal path at the end. I’m not an analog purist, but for distortion and filters, I often prefer analog.

This still seems like a very fucking cool box, at a good price. I wouldn’t be surprised if I bought one.

1 Like

Imagine they add a lazy chop mode to the slice machine :exploding_head:

3 Likes

From the text I think we still won’t be able to set our own slice points… it’s a shame, but not a dealbreaker for me.

Maybe one of the machines is a DN-FM voice :open_mouth:

:wink:

2 Likes

Nope. Not a chance.

IMO, manual chopping/slicing samples is non-negotiable in buying a DT2. The other features seem pretty cool but no dealbreakers for me to upgrade.

8 Likes