What's next for Elektron?

I’d guess an mk2 would have stereo samples (due to popular demand, not from me mind).

it’d be cool if they added recorder trigs for real time (re)sampling, and scenes. octa stylee.

id be all over that like a rash

1 Like

Also speculation, but these processors come in many different versions, they could just use something lower specced and save money.

ngl I’m fine with most options, Synatkt, Digitakt updated or Mk II

just something I can afford lol

34 Likes

I can’t seem to locate this chip, is anyone familiar with this company logo? Reverse image search does not return anything

Screenshot 2024-03-13 145734

There’s the thread on the DN mcus

my question would be, why they did bring out the e25 versions

on reason would be, that they want to retire these machines and start with something new

but there are things that speak against that, one fact is that the syntakt is quite new

1 Like

they’re anniversary machines.

no more, no less.

7 Likes

Someone plese open it now and post photos! /jk

4 Likes

Why is it impossible a company could have multiple objectives with an initiative?

it’s not :slight_smile:

I’m no authority on any matter, let alone e25 machines. I haven’t a f*king clue if I’m honest :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Digiblast

How about a good pair of monitors. Call it Digimon. No wait.

12 Likes

I’m skipping the Digitakt mk2.

I will wait for the mk3.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

I’m waiting for the elektron implant™

featuring augmented AI Cenk assistant.

2 Likes

Thomann, one of the top retailers in the world, are telling many people that Elektron told them it is discontinued. We would be crazy to believe them, if the supposed logical, rational, know it all scientists of this forum are correct. Even though Elektron is due for a new product, trade shows coming up, this has never happened before etc. Thomann says discontinued.

People love to be condescending about speculation here, even though its a speculation thread, but everyone denying sounds way crazier, and like theyre caping for the company in a totally unnecesary way. Hype is hype and elektron are happy to have it if it puts food on the table, i guarantee

10 Likes

26 Likes

Sniping at each other in a speculation thread, about things nobody knows anything about, and anyone who does know can’t actually speak about. Great discourse.

10 Likes

For instance after the OT anniversary they released a black version of the OT if I remember? It should be just an alignement of DT/DN to ST/e25 editions screens

4 Likes

Interesting. What is the exact chip id? How much RAM is there?