What’s next for Ess / Fors?

I just had a profound moment of satori, but it’s evaded capture.

Ah well.

What’s he building in there?

4 Likes

The funny thing is that I can think of ways that this could be useful. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Mick Gordon cover band?

That’s only one of many! Rip and Tear! :smiley:

1 Like

Right now, what’s next is finishing up the website. There will be a mailing list to sign up for eventually. :male_detective:

12 Likes

Here we are…

19 Likes

I’m actually super excited about this. Being the mind behind the Digitone- super great sound engine. I’m starting to get to the point where I’m less about the Elektron workflow and just wish I could have the Digitone that’s just a monotimbral sound module.

There is a 70% chance that I’ll be pre-ordering whatever synth he’s fixing to make.

He’ll definitely be successful, he’s got an excellent reputation as far as quality and public relations

6 Likes

@Ess definitely has a fanbase. I have not backed up that many Kickstarters, but I’d blindly be for any one of his :smiley:

8 Likes

Honestly my wallet is prepared

3 Likes

Wow this thread was just supposed to be a joke. Who would have thought…

9 Likes

Jinxed it.

Elektronauts: “damn man why don’t you pump this shit up so it can fuck with my eardrums a little bit”
Ess: “aight, bet”
:laughing:

4 Likes
5 Likes

Good luck :wink:

Im quite sure next project will be a fm synth with sequencer, but without autosave or other esoteric saving philosophies.

Thanks Ess for nerd fm infotainment in that twitch show and cuckoo interview and the great dn.
I probably need one anyway, the package is just too perfect, just one thing on elektrons is below ideal for me…

From the Fors newsletter: ”Superberry - a deliciously digital piece of software. […] Our aim is to release Superberry by the end of this month.”

There’s also a (dead) link to a Youtube video… (now working!)

4 Likes

link working now

Here it is for those not signed up yet:

7 Likes

Obviously something built around the Raspberry Pi! Smart move as the hardware is not very expensive and powerful. Looking forward!

1 Like

Interesting. That’s not what I took from the message. I’m expecting a softsynth. I doubt there is a hardware synth on the way, but would welcome the surprise.

1 Like