What’s next for Ess / Fors?

:star_struck:

You and me both, boss. Good luck with the move, I hope the Berlin housing market treats you well. One of these days, I would love to visit Berlin.

1 Like

Oh I wish…

12 Likes

What’s next for Ess?

Or T(ee).

1 Like

…it’s time to dim da light down low at berlin hq’s finally again…no max patch needed…

Makes you wonder if this is a 0 day sysex softsynth, or is this new elektron gear? Anyways, it’s coming soon and I’m stoked

It’s just the OLED control for the Digizoo, Hello Kitty Version. a 16 voice Physical Modelling Kazoo Synth, 64 stereo pairs and a Analog Heat on every out. All your favourite Kazoos are modelled.

I saw it all in a vision.

9 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

Can it do vuvuzela though?

1 Like

I used to have visions like that too… In my twenties! Hehe.

2 Likes

is this like guessing jelly beans in a jar? If we get it correct we win whatever he’s working on?

My guess…More aloof, evasive, dispersing remarks to throw us off the scent of what’s actually transpiring, and leading us on wild goose chases…but that’s just a rough guess.

1 Like

My guess … The Elektron .Digital Harsch. A €650 analog to 2 bit converter with midi, LFO and 1000000 Db gain limiter with overdrive. The output is extreme lossy MP3’ .’The ultimate tool for Instant crap. And on top separate outputs that might be assigned in future updates.

3 Likes

I don’t know man, sounds to me like another edition of Fuck Your Samples.

3 Likes

With the way things are going, incrementalism isn’t going to save us but I’ll take it :wink:

3 Likes

4 Likes

I just had a profound moment of satori, but it’s evaded capture.

Ah well.

What’s he building in there?

4 Likes

The funny thing is that I can think of ways that this could be useful. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Mick Gordon cover band?

That’s only one of many! Rip and Tear! :smiley:

1 Like

Right now, what’s next is finishing up the website. There will be a mailing list to sign up for eventually. :male_detective:

12 Likes