What movie stereotype are you?

I’ve been helping my niece with math for the past 3 months and it’s been great. While assessing her progress with my sis, she mentioned that she thinks I am like the cool uncle in the movies. I thought that was funny and we laughed, but hours later, the more I thought about it, the more I realized that I did actual fit the stereotype pretty well in many positive, neutral, and negative aspects.

So, what movie stereotype are you?

2 Likes

Probably Samuel Jackson in pulp fiction, at least I hope🤣

8 Likes

SLJ is pretty fucking cool in those scenes in Pulp Fiction, but can you imagine how fucking annoying and insufferable he would be outside of those scenes and in daily life routines. Fucking hell, I would never invite him to a BBQ if heś gonna be preaching shit at me and be all righteous.

3 Likes

Bad ass mofo!

2 Likes

Just lemme know what time I’ll bring the bbQ sauce

And if we get second choices I’d go with Shaft… but with a Cape, and from the year 3030 where my day job would be DJing for Deltron and I’d only fight crime at night, and when not on tour.

3 Likes

probably Walter Sobchak, I’m definitely the “am I wrong?” type and once someone actually quoted “you’re not wrong, you’re just an asshole” to me

5 Likes

14 Likes

You’re like a child you have no frame of reference!

5 Likes

honestly I’m like this, I hate when people around me ask stupid questions just for the sake of asking…

Walter is definitely my spirit animal

2 Likes

8 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

Hannibal Lecter

Manic pixie dream girl

1 Like

5 Likes

These days probably
IMG_4685
Not quite a Grandpa yet though.

4 Likes

images just a short circuit.

5 Likes

Revenge Of The Nerds.

7 Likes

I feel my movie stereotype is the action hero, always coming out of retirement, reassuring others that it’s just a flesh wound. But I’m also smooth, like James Bond, and my tagline is “Stirred, not shaken. I said stirred! Who the fuck is shaking all of these cocktails?!?!”

Oh, and I have a sidekick, because I need someone to…hold my beer.

2 Likes

did-someone-call-me

3 Likes