What are your current favorite plugins

thread title, curious what other Elektronauts like. mine:

• PA Oven: really dig it on master/busses for gentle saturation/thickening. next level soft sat imho.

• Kiive ADC1: didn’t have the cash for Softube Chandler stuff, went with this one. dunno how close it comes to a real TG1 but it’s super nice on drumbus (i even dig it on master). kinda touchy to dial in but when it works it shines. check out his free Warmy, great pulltec clone with low band up to 400hz

• Red Rock Sound AQ-550 and BQ-A: again didn’t have cash for pricier EQ emulations (i’m a big sucker for trident stuff), great unknown EQ’s. saturation is superb, the 550 is one of the best algo emulations imho. bit sketchy to buy though (but seems legit)

• DDMF Magic Death Eye: both the grey and black (master) version. grey mono rocks on drumbus, black is really nice on master. Pal of mine has a 5k$ varimu and told me this convinced him mixing ITB is totally possible.

• Analog Obsession stuff: so many great freebies, subscribed to his patreon for a while. currently using BusterSE (great SSL comp clone), Blendeq (Neve mode is killer on drumbus), Merica, TREQ, Britpressor, Fiver etc etc - great stuff, first plugins i recommend to friends.

• Zebra2: didn’t got $ for Pigments/Phase plant last BF sale, forced myself to rediscover Zebra2. damn this synth rocks. might be not the greatest for big clean supersaw/EDM style sounds but discovered it rocks hard for IDM and less slick music genres (slap a nice preamp emu after it) honorable mention for DIVA, use it in every project

• Chipsynth SFC/MD/OPS7: lovely emulations. grab a pack of SNES and MD sound files + one of those 20k DX7 preset packs and discover interesting lofi sounds. OPS7 is spot on, the others can sound like 80ies hardware with super interesting mids imho.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Plugins