What are you watching on Youtube now

Oh wow who’s this bird? Just on YouTube she’s singing French or something seems pretty old but ooooh nice :heart_eyes:

This accent sounds pretty cool in tracks

Fuck my life

5 Likes

Yes she is French she was kind of big circa 2000. Very mainstream “variété française”.

In lockdown I kept getting recommended lio videos for some reason. One of the comments on this video I could never find again said “Either she’s just got up or she’s just about to go to bed"

1 Like

It shows lots of nice art.

toddlercore

1 Like

I can relate…

1 Like
1 Like

I watch live police chases and try to score them in real time…

I love this guy…

still not sure why i like her videos…it’s the weirdest ASMR, out of my interests areas thing i can’t explain why i watch it ( i have barely touched a hammer in my life )

I’m watching and listening to this right now. For once, the recommendation algorithm served me something that was a really good fit for me.

1 Like

The frog on the Tyne :frog:

1 Like

New Dan Olsen just dropped on “Stonk” cultists, explaining the conspiracy theories and where they diverge and intersect with actual market mechanisms or practice.

It’s pretty fascinating in how movements overlap, when you have a millenarian cult centered about the “End Times” and all predictions for the End Times fail, you have a culling of people but as waves of converts fail to materialize, the remaining cultists get more and more confident the less happens.

It’s definitely more about trying to explain what the cult believes in detail, and how those beliefs are recontextualized and radicalized through nonstop failure.

I feel sad for the people who post about forcing their entire families, spouse and kids to become homeless because they will be vindicated “after MOASS” but then they post bout their dreams of “wife-changing money” and finally lording it over all the people in their lives who asked them to consider the lives of their children with their play.

1 Like

Best 40 minutes of video ever, what a great guy.

1 Like

Ads…

Finally get caught up on Yacht Rock

They got it wrong but that’s ok. Real story is McDonald was already baked after taking hits on a powerful doobie with fellow Doobie Brother Pat Simmons, when he returned to his hotel room and saw Moranis parodying him on SCTV.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/TjwztJiZ8AU

1 Like
2 Likes