What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

Wow, what an album!! The forum won’t let me search, but warm thanks to whoever dropped this classic!!

1 Like

Some heavy dub seems appropriate.

4 Likes
3 Likes

Listened to this whole thing last night

1 Like

Rock.
Psych rock.

1 Like

So there is the music from the person that accepted the hard task to follow up Cenk and Ess.

Elin Piel rocks!

3 Likes

This afternoon, Arno died.
It’s really sad.

RIP

1 Like

Absolutely gorgeous! Just listening to Satsuma Sunday as Saturday gives way to Sunday here in Finland.

GESCOM 1 @ 48:30 is bliss

2 Likes

Actual melodies :+1:

3 Likes

One moar.

2 Likes

Nice! Going to see DCD next week. Concert is postponed more than a year, so really looking forward.

1 Like

Awesome!! There is no one like Lisa Gerrard. I do like Brendan’s voice too but Lisa has always stolen the show for me. Enjoy!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

theres a firescope / exalt records event in june … london.
morphology are also playing.
should be a good evening for idm/electro/electronica

https://ra.co/events/1505925

1 Like

I will.
Of course - Brendan is really good singer, but Lisa’s singing is out of this world. But prior their reunion I was on Brendan’s concert on the Ark record tour and he was great by himself. The record is quite (d)ark…

1 Like

I wish I could see and hear that! Any gigs in Finland coming up?

They really complement each others so well musically. I saw some semi-recent interview that made me laugh bcs Brendan was incredibly intense, almost to the point of exploding lol. :rofl:
Gotta love his attitude.

1 Like

Masterful

1 Like

no idea. ive. never been to finland … i’d try local gig sites / resident advisor .