What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

Rock.
Psych rock.

1 Like

So there is the music from the person that accepted the hard task to follow up Cenk and Ess.

Elin Piel rocks!

3 Likes

This afternoon, Arno died.
Itā€™s really sad.

RIP

1 Like

Absolutely gorgeous! Just listening to Satsuma Sunday as Saturday gives way to Sunday here in Finland.

GESCOM 1 @ 48:30 is bliss

2 Likes

Actual melodies :+1:

3 Likes

One moar.

2 Likes

Nice! Going to see DCD next week. Concert is postponed more than a year, so really looking forward.

1 Like

Awesome!! There is no one like Lisa Gerrard. I do like Brendanā€™s voice too but Lisa has always stolen the show for me. Enjoy!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

theres a firescope / exalt records event in june ā€¦ london.
morphology are also playing.
should be a good evening for idm/electro/electronica

https://ra.co/events/1505925

1 Like

I will.
Of course - Brendan is really good singer, but Lisaā€™s singing is out of this world. But prior their reunion I was on Brendanā€™s concert on the Ark record tour and he was great by himself. The record is quite (d)arkā€¦

1 Like

I wish I could see and hear that! Any gigs in Finland coming up?

They really complement each others so well musically. I saw some semi-recent interview that made me laugh bcs Brendan was incredibly intense, almost to the point of exploding lol. :rofl:
Gotta love his attitude.

1 Like

Masterful

1 Like

no idea. ive. never been to finland ā€¦ iā€™d try local gig sites / resident advisor .

Oh okay. I somehow assumed that you are one of the dudes from morphology. Iā€™ve met them both at various synth meets in Finland but donā€™t know who they are here. :slight_smile:

No, Iā€™m Just a bloke Noodling on gear and never releasing anything.
Morphology actually finish and release things.
It should be a good night out , I havenā€™t been out for ages and ages.

I canā€™t believe Iā€™d never heard this oneā€¦.love it.

3 Likes

Peak 7\ not even under the afx or aphex twin monikers.

3 Likes