What Are You Listening To Lately (Part 1)

Some lovely ambient this morning:

@HisMostDarxxxellent you have luck to have scored this one, it’s excellent!

2 Likes

@LyingDalai thanks a bunch. It really is awesomely amazing. I was ecstatic when the guy got back to me about my idea. So positive! If I were to make Ambient Music then I think this would be it - both gear and sound wise.

1 Like
2 Likes

:ok_hand:
4 Likes

Holy crap, that’s pretty amazing. It’s like bouncing around inside a multi-core CPU. Love the synced visuals as well.

1 Like
8 Likes

A local hero and a friend of mine Jori Hulkkonen had a birthday yesterday and as he often does, he put out some new tracks to coincide with it. Great minimal pieces that even remind me of my all time favourites Jaga Jazzist.

It’s funny to think that in 1995 when Jori put out his debut long player Selkäsaari Tracks I was a young man in a small seaside town thinking: “Wow, he’s from Finland and he’s almost my age and he releases this kind of international sound.” Nowadays we often hang out at the same bars and he’s a monthly guest in one of our club happenings.

A great down-to-earth kind of dude.

7 Likes

And I’ve just discovered there’s a new Legowelt album :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great minimal release from Anton Kubikov

1 Like
1 Like

Michel’le

Earth Wind & Fire

Switch

LTD

1 Like

Really great stuff!!!

1 Like

Bone, Thugs ‘n’ Harmony - E. 1999 Eternal.
Always been a fan but never got past their tunes on various compilations.

So good.

3 Likes

DAMN! you turned me on to this…

good shit!

The new album by Battery Operated Orchestra (BOO)

Yesterday Tomorrow and You

Sherelle, do you like The Undisputed Truth?

1 Like

Holy shit… new Public Enemy is AWESOME

Total soundtrack of 2020…

5 Likes

love that version of Says.

2 Likes

I remember a song they did titled “Smiling Faces Sometimes.” And yes, I did like that song. :sunglasses:

WOAH…

This is mind blowing. Love the visuals too. Takes a lot of dedication to hit visuals as well. I wonder what he is using? (sorry, didn’t read any info or comments)
Blender?
C4D?
Adobe?