Well, did it need to be said?

Yo is Buad a bot?

2 Likes

Honey wake up new buad dropped

17 Likes

You definitely made wine from water HERE, Buad. Your return to this thread was everything I hoped it would be.

2 Likes

Kind a reads like a Norm Macdonald joke

3 Likes

Yeah, think Bob Cat Police Academy

4 Likes

Welcome back Buad, really glad to hear that you’re loving this thread and not offended!

1 Like

Glad to hear! Welcome back!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:pray::pray::pray:

You even got a special ass emoji that we mere mortals are denied, amazing!

1 Like

@Lauli

Wha? My emoji? The icon for my name?

No. Shocked, over here, looking at music, Snorkes!? Um, what did I DO?! Laughing and just ok, I hit a button? I’d like that to be a fun button.

13 Likes

Happy to hear you’re sticking around! It’s a decent group of mortals around these parts. Mere mortals, but decent none the less (LIKE THEY, FRIGGIN CARE!?).

:heart:

11 Likes

Man I love Oliver Reed.

1 Like

Legend :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

off (this beautiful) topic, but i like to imagine that ai is predicting the kind of technology that will come about in the near future in an indirect way, by coming up with alien components and techniques that human engineers coulnd’t dream up themselves. like imagine what those multi-segment switches could do with the led indicators. are they rubber and flexible like a fader? is each colored section a new setting or set of settings is there a touch sensor beneath the raised part of the switch? how tactile are those long white buttons at the top? so cool looking. i want that buad synth

kind of reminds me of a new soma + asm joint

3 Likes

Fabulous news. Reading this thread has made me laugh so much over the week. By the way, it’s now popular parlance … see last night’s text with friend:

6 Likes

Freaks, let’s be honest. But very decent.

4 Likes

BUAD! BUAD! BUAD!
giphy

6 Likes

The word of Buad

10 Likes

15 Likes

I’m crying. I’m literally crying.

Buad, you have about 100 new internet music making friends (and creepy followers), I am glad to count myself as one of them.

But which one? Friend or creep…?

3 Likes