Weird AR mk1 issues... USB/overbridge

Already in as a support ticket but thought I would share here to see if anyone else had this problem and maybe a fix(fingers crossed!)… just happened out of the blue in the middle of a track yesterday and really pissing me off! …

Support ticket information sent in …

Before I start, I get the same response from the AR from multiple computers(all macs), and multiple different USB cable options. I have refreshed the firmware successfully through the transfer app but have the same problems.

Problem :

Working on a track for deadline… Everything loads fine, Overbridge total recall worked fine. Save track, shutdown. Load track(in live) overbridge total recall asks device to sync… everything is fine… add one piece to the track on the AR, save track. Close out Live session for ear break… come back load session… everything seems fine, Overbridge asks to sync plugin state… and seems successful…but last thing(a sample) I added on the AR not saved when I hit play… Open overbridge VST panel and in the bottom left corner there is a message saying overbridge syncing to device… make take a few seconds… wait… wait … wait… 5 minutes or so plug seems happy… go to sample folders… click on folder… nothing… just hangs… look at when VST said the last total recall state was saved it shows that it didn’t sync on save the last session. Try to re activate total recall as it says it’s not active… nothing. No message on the AR… try to disable and re sync in VST… overbridge sync comes up on AR screen but just sits and hangs, left for over a hour and nothing.

Uninstalled overbridge… reinstalled… nothing… Firmware refresh was successful but changed nothing…

Did some testing. This happens on any VST instance for my AR(not any other electron boxes using total recall)… one multiple MAC machines)2 desktops, 2 laptops… live 11.2, and 11.3, and 10 even!)

Loaded AR standalone and saw that it would not load samples from +drive, would not even allow opening folders or would take over 5-10 minutes to open.

1. Tried to backup my sample and found what seems like corrupted sample/folders that transfer app could not copy(transfer app worked fine just FYI aside from the failed copies).

2. thankfully nothing wasn’t already backed up sample wise so deleted offending folders/samples… AR still has sync issues with samples/+ drive… will pull up and load device state aside from sample folders on +drive… will not though ever save device state… Total recall is broken…

3. have not reformatted the +drive… but thinking that may be the next step.

Please help! my AR is like the keystone of my studio and music production… I rely to heavily on it to have this problem! I am hoping it doesn’t have to go in for repair but it does seem to be device specific and not software based:(