WATMnM - A Monomachine compilation by WATMM

Hi! Members of the We Are The Music Makers (WATMM) community forum have come together to share tracks solely created with the Monomachine. It shows a wide spectrum of creativity the Monomachine can bring when used by itself. And it’s free!

Thanks for listening.

9 Likes

A “hidden” gem in all thats Elektron. My favourite machine by far. I always say Mono-ma-chi-na like one of the demo track does. Such a lovely machine.

1 Like

Nice one WATMNm, great tracks, all proudly monomachine…glad to see the mono is reaching a cult status…where it can just be its freaky itself

1 Like

Bravo!

1 Like

Neat! It’s a hell of a box to which I have an unhealthy emotional attachment.

I’ve been spending much of the past week working on a :elmm: only track and it’s filled me with so much glee what I could get away with in the one box. (And then made better by splitting some output groups through the :elot: but purely for mixing and FX)

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking of doing this as well, especially since the Lem video where he did this was the reason why I bought the OT in the first place :smiley:

Lots of headspinning work here. Track 3 especially blew me away.

Thanks for sharing this project, had no idea it was happening!

Great stuff. watmm is a nice forum. So for today, monomachine gas for about the 1000 time :smiley: And never bought it