WARNING NOOB QUESTION: A4 Conditional Trig tutorial

Hey there,

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good tutorial on the conditional trigs. I’ve read the manual and it has somewhat confused me. As in I don’t get it. So could someone explain a bit more clearly?

Thanks

I did this when 1.22 came out. Maybe it’ll get you started.

Cheers!

22 Likes

Oh man! It’s YOU! Your elektron tutorials are on point! Thanks!

3 Likes

Great thanks I’ll watch I tonight. Im assuming that its a similar concept between A4 and AR?

1 Like

That’s a really handy tutorial - I’ve been enjoying the conditional trigs a lot since 1.22 was introduced, but your explanations of some of the subtleties in the video is extremely useful - thanks!

1 Like

Trig conditions are identical between A4 and AR. I think.

1 Like

It’s ME! Thank you very much. :heart:

1 Like

Holy Christ!!! You’re fucking amazing man!!! Seriously. I watched more of your stuff way before I got my A4 (an entire week ago, the life of some bugs i think), and I loved it. Failed to notice you had vids on this…

But in general( and I kinda know as I do product demonstrations for complex software) you’re amazing at your presentation, as well as the way you structure your knowledge transfer. You have a great talent.

Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

Thank you very much! :blush:

WOWZA! that was a great tutorial! my music just got a whole lot more interesting! Thanks man

2 Likes

To save hairpulling for ultra beginners with the A4.(myself included) The trig condition is accessed using the note button and the top right encoder.

1 Like

Also found another video that expands on Carl Mikeal’s.

3 Likes