Waiting for our Syntakts to arrive

Hoping mine changes soon as well. Congrats on the update. Is it helping or hurting your anticipation levels? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Glad to hear I’m not the only one, but wish we all had them by now! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ha! I’m trying to manage my excitement levels :wink:
I would have to think yours would be updating soon. I’m sure the anticipation is palpable.

1 Like

Order it on Sunday and look what came in today….

6 Likes

Very quick from where?

1 Like

Spoke with someone at Sweetwater and they’re estimating them to be shipping sometime early next week now. :sleepy:

2 Likes

I think Pitch Bend was at 127.

4 Likes

Just got an update, took from the 22nd to the 26th to get to Denmark. I’m in NJ… :roll_eyes:
Least there’s some movement I guess.

2 Likes

Looks like we’re getting our units around the same time. I could have transported it quicker on foot at this rate.

We might be better off swimming to Denmark and picking it up in person…

2 Likes

Damn. I picked sweetwater since they ship fast to me.

1 Like

But what will we put on fries when we get there?

Do you have to order the syntakt from the elektron website to get the poster? Or is it standard to come in every box?

same screen problem on my OT and on a lot of other DT/DN/OT manufactured last year
it will move if you push a bit
common problem, but nobody pay attention to it)
everybody thinks that elektron has best build quality on a market)

looks like it has same black finishing as AE octatrack

2 Likes

Makes me want one even more :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Can confirm, the plastic screens on my 2021 DT & DN both fold up a little at the bottom. You can push them back down and they stay stuck for a week or two.

1 Like

I am in Philly and it was the same for me… nothing until a few hours ago aside from it saying it was picked up on the 22nd

1 Like

Mine came from a music store and it had the poster, so I think everyone gets one.

5 Likes

Musicstore, one of the big reseller in Germany. No waiting list or anything….

2 Likes

And there it is!!