Waiting for our Syntakts to arrive

Ain’t that the truth!

1 Like

My sympathies. :crying_cat_face: Depending on destination and timing, it all seems to be luck of the draw.

I just noticed that mine was already at the Los Angeles sorting facility before 10AM this morning.

Afternoon delivery today is looking more and more likely. That’s kind of crazy considering it was picked up in Landvetter after 5PM yesterday.

I honestly expected to be sitting in this thread with y’all for a couple of weeks. :open_mouth:

Something will get unstuck and you’ll have yours in no time. :pray:

2 Likes

Still in Memphis, they hate me.

My Syntakt has arrived in LA. Can’t wait to start working on my Oude Meer joint.

4 Likes

This Oude Meer unit is safely in hand. 10 minutes of tinkering tells me it’s everything I’d hoped for. And that one of the preset designers might be a fellow Eartbound/Mother fan. This is the first big launch since I fell in love with Elektron stuff; thanks for riding this hype train with me!

15 Likes

Change that attitude!

You should hope it goes through Oude Meer as that makes it an authentic Syntakt for the collection :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Finally!

9 Likes

Just got mine as well. Didn’t expect a little bag and some cables. And the poster is gorgeous I think I might frame it

8 Likes

Delivery rescheduled AGAIN from tomorrow to today. There’s not much of today left as far as FedEx is concerned. We’ll see.

5 Likes

Received mine so quickly. It arrived early. The bad thing is that I have some rattling inside it like a loose screw or something. Super bummed. I reached out to support. Will update when I hear back.

1 Like

Got mine! LA.

4 Likes

Now I’m waiting for support :disappointed:

Part of the original oude meer gang here. Finally had my Syntakt out for delivery today when my shipping status changed to delayed, refused by recipient. Has anyone ever had a status like this even if you never refused the package? I was home all day and never interacted with anyone at fed ex. Beyond frustrated.

5 Likes

Representing Oude Meer gang here. Mine is still stuck there, who knows for how long. Maybe I should just take a flight from Philly to the Netherlands to pick it up. Might be quicker.

Glad you guys are getting yours! I will live vicariously through you until I get mine :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s here! Take a look at this routing!! For example:

May 3:
Left Memphis for Newark, 3:15 PM
Arrived in Newark, 6:20 PM
In transit in Memphis (!), 7:07 PM
In transit in Memphis, 8:03 PM

May 4:
Left Memphis 3:11 AM (Again? I thought it was already in Newark)
Arrived in Newark, 6:14 AM (Again?)
Left Newark, 11:18 AM
Arrived in Branchburg, 12:52 PM
Delayed in Branchburg (arrived after courier left), 12:55 PM
On vehicle in Branchburg for delivery, 12:56 PM (!)
Delivered, 4:46 PM.

This timeline makes no sense. Anyone have any ideas?

4 Likes

I paid USD so $999, but in Yen it looks scarily even more expensive at ¥122,900. :neutral_face:
Something something exchange rates and international banks… I actually might have saved some by paying Yen maybe? Because the rate was about ¥130 per $1 recently. I don’t know. Not to mention might have to handle import tax on arrival.

Just happy it’s on the way. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

From Oude Meer to here. Really :heart: the packaging & goodies & color scheme & preset sequences & sounds & kick & punch & design.

If logistics were being handled on the backend by :3lektron: support, much :heart: to them as well. I have a coworker who has to get DHL and FedEx on the line sometimes to talk about customs/duty fees etc., and it sounds like it has even more difficult than usual lately to even get a representative from those companies to pick up the phone. He’ll spend whole mornings trying to get through…

3 Likes

Im over here waiting for those of you waiting to get your STs, recieving them, find out you had a case of GAS, and thus decide to sell it on at a reduced price.

Haha! Not likely. The Syntakt has some features I’ve been wanting in a “Digi” format for years.

But good luck. :+1:

3 Likes

No luck needed space cat person. Its inevitable.

1 Like