Vssp "Peace" - Ambient IDM track (Live take)

Dear all,
Here is my new ambient-IDM track called “Peace”. It is a live take of an impro, edited into Ableton Live in order to add the main pads.
The feeling of this track is deeply emotional, with heavy and breaked beats added to contrast with the airy pads, they’re hitting as an epileptic heart beat. Always hard to name the tracks, but love and peace were the feelings I had in listening to it, so I’ve decided to name it “Peace” but “Loving” wasn’t so far, ahah… Anyway. The breakbeats are coming from the Digitakt with TR909 and TR808 standard samples, the pads and arps are coming from the Minilogue XD and the Digitone. The main pad added in the mix is coming from Kontakt on Ableton Live 11, with a soft distortion on it, slowly growing through the track.
I hope you enjoy :slight_smile:
Happy holidays to everyone.

5 Likes

This is lovely. Dreamy pads, you nailed the vibe you went for. I really love the arp that comes in near the end, and the clap sound is nice and crispy. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Hey man, thanks very much for your time and comment, I really appreciate. This is a live recording, the mix might be better, but anyway, it was such a pleasure to do this one… by the way, I’ve checked your track “Carrington event” on your bandcamp, and it’s really good, I love this abstract beat and atmosphere.

By the way, if you want to check more of my work, you can go here

Thanks again and cheers from France !

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment, and the link. I’ll dig in later today, I’m excited to hear more!

Thanks very much man, best wishes for 2024 !

1 Like