Videos up. modular meets the elektrons, leeds. uk

Pics of the great day

3 Likes

Yeah, was a great day, my first meet and met some great people. baddcr , were you the guy with the MI modular, if so then that was me talking to you on the first picture. Also thanks to Bluewolfse7en for letting me have a go on his rytm. Top bloke.

1 Like

More footage to come…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice to see the Cirklon did get powered on at some point. :slight_smile:
Won my first raffle in over 50 years. An Analog Four t-shirt to go with my Octatrack one.

1 Like

Are we gonna have a big Yorkshire jam at some point? :slight_smile:

Congrats on the win Smokyfrog, maybe a module next time :slight_smile:

Yeah James, a lot of talk about another mass jam, obviously not do-able on this one due to numbers.
Maybe do another dedicated Elektron event if we get the interest.

Next video up from the event
Transistor Sound Labs under the name Bitloader

1 Like

Thonk video up.
Good points about the little guy & listening to your customer base!

Our very own Koshimazaki’s (Radek), performance!!! Awesome stuff :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Coming thick ‘n’ fast!
Interview with Radek.

2 Likes

Nice one thanks for posting this Phil. Great photos as well.
Awesome event!

Utterly awesome!!! This through the D&B system was bonkers!

2 Likes

Closer look at tIB’s rig :slight_smile:

3 Likes

tIB killed it! Awesome bouncy techno set sir! Great interview too, hats off man.

As a Bugbrand user myself I can tell you guys that to nail a performance like that without digital pattern sequencers (there are none in Bugbrand) is pretty hardcore, and takes a fair bit of creative thinking to bring in new sequences and variations, no “just press play” here.

Top banana!

^ yeah Daren, Andy has it going on! Should have heard it through that D&B system, jaw dropping :slight_smile:
Learnt a lot from him over the years, via the old forum & his MM tips, top man indeed!

Ah guys, you’re making me blush! Cheers for the invite Phil, enjoyed taking the Bugs out for the day.

darenager

tIB killed it! Awesome bouncy techno set sir! Great interview too, hats off man.

As a Bugbrand user myself I can tell you guys that to nail a performance like that without digital pattern sequencers (there are none in Bugbrand) is pretty hardcore, and takes a fair bit of creative thinking to bring in new sequences and variations, no “just press play” here.

Top banana!

Thanks very much Daren, that means a lot! :slight_smile:

been checking out the videos and pictures and man, am i jealous … i missed a great time.

props to bluewolfse7en and co. for organizing it and posting all this nicely edited footage!

^ Yeah think you’d have loved it mate. Bit of a hike from DC tho :slight_smile:
There’s talk of another next year tho topping that one is going to be tough!
Some interesting side projects may well come of it too…

FFS I really need to check in on this forum more often!

1 Like

Amazing performance and great interview

1 Like