Videos up. modular meets the elektrons, leeds. uk

Id offer but I’ll likely have my hands full…

1 Like

Can’t wait to hear tIBs set, that looks insane!!! :slight_smile:

No worries on the filming front, it’ll get covered.

Ben has been working hard on the raffle front!

Link here
https://www.facebook.com/events/818224158260158/permalink/863038673778706/

You might think we’ll have a few Elektron goodies care of Cenk too? I couldn’t comment :slight_smile:

Somebody has started this Meetup group (not me):

http://www.meetup.com/Leeds-Electronic-Music-Meetup

so I have sent the organiser a message advertising this event.

Hi guys, this is not a thread hijack but I think this will be of interest to many of you:

Potential for a crowd funded global events network of elektron users!

BTW: If you’d care to organise a mini bus you’d be most welcome at this:

Its on the same day as your event, but as it appears to finish at 7pm you could make it down! :+1:

We can offer a discount code to elektron users wishing to attend! :joy:

Thanks Techno Mystic!
Nyarlathotep, doubt many will be up for driving Leeds to Brighton after 7 hours but maybe one or two hardcore individuals out there? Best of luck with the event man.

Another raffle prize announced btw :slight_smile:

Hey I’m a fellow Vancourverite, we have a pretty cool jam space that could use some more Elektron action!

Hope the ‘meets’ event goes well, and if any of you ‘hardcore individuals’ fancy a trip then we’ll see you there! :+1:

If any of the elektron users/organisers involved with ‘the meets’ would like to be involved in elektron user events please let us know! :slight_smile:

The Plaid/Elektron label launch is in London (August 15th).

The Elektron user event is Brighton (December 5th).

Really really happy to announce Sonic State are supporting the event!!!
They’ll be conducting interviews, blogging, tweeting, instagraming & generally hanging out with the cool kids on the day :slight_smile:

As this is fast approaching we could do with an idea of who’s bringing kit to the event so we can allocate tables & generally get organised.
Obviously tIB, Radek, myself & TSL…
Ross are you bringing AK?
Jethro?
Steve (Baddcr) is representing too :slight_smile:

Production Room are kindly donating half a dozen Genelec 80’s as well as bringing along an Arturia Beatstep, MS20 mini & Roland Aira 1M + FX boxes for your perusal.

Got a load of swish new Elektron braided USB cables & some dazzling Elektron T shirts for the raffle too :slight_smile:

Count me in :slight_smile:

Just bringing myself and the Mrs … No gear, but plenty of beer money for a full day’s entertainment. Looking forward to this again.

Well done bw7 , great effort, much appreciated.
Wayne.

Tick tock…

2 more arrivals re prizes for the raffle. Big thanks to Oliver at Mutable Instruments for donating ‘Frames’

& RYO for the new, as yet unreleased, ‘Paths’

More MI courtesy of Mattech Modular :slight_smile:

Looking forward to this.

How do we enter the raffle btw? Is it just done on the day?

Feeling a bit nervous, I’ll probably be a bit rusty as I haven’t had as much time for tuning as I would like but also really looking forward to making some noise and chatting about it all again.

:slight_smile:

^ man of your talents Ross! No problem :slight_smile:

Times for the day -

Setup from 10am
Doors High Noon
Transistor Sound Labs 1pm
BlueWolfSe7en 2pm
Radek (Koshimazaki) 3.30pm
Prize Draw 3.50pm
tIB 4.30pm

Sets will be short (approx 15 mins), with plenty of time to mingle in between.

Going to be cracking day, see you all there :slight_smile:

Must say… Sat in the corner, taking it all in. Just convinced my wife that the acquisition of an MD will make me a better person.

The beer is flowing. Bluewolf7 has just been on… Great set. Radek on next… the place is humming nicely… Lots of passionate people and amazing gear.

Good times… That is all.

Wow, just wow, what an amazing day!
Big thanks to
Ben (DivKid)
Andy (tIB)
Radek (Koshimazaki)
Steve (Baddcr)
Nina & Zoe (Transistor Sound Labs/Stepper Acid)
Paul at The Production Room
Ross (iPassenger)
Jethro
Mattech
Ross Lamond
Simon Stevens (Belgrave music Hall)
SonicState
Neil Balwin
Thonk
All the manufacturers who donated kit for the Prize Draw & everyone who attended/supported the event.

Pics/Audio/Vids to follow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Was great, thanks for organising it. :slight_smile:

Yea well done to everyone who put it together, was a good day, even won myself an elektron usb cable. :+1: