Vermona DRM1 MKIV

I live in Montreal and I placed an order at my local store. I don’t know when I will receive it.

I don’t mind the Perfourmer discussion here but is there really no dedicated thread for it? (There are a couple on specific issues users have had with their units.) Time to start one, now that it’s clearly picking up steam?

Was about to grab one last week second hand but unfortunately the deal fell through. 1300€ new is a tad too spicy for me, have seen several in the 850€ range 2nd hand but I’ve always had other ”needs” at the time.

1 Like

I dont have any experience with the mkiii, but the mkiv sounds like it will mix really well. I do a lot of work where I dont need the drums super prominent in the mix and I think it will be perfect for this.

If you’re interested: we made a review on the DRM1 MkIV with lots of sound samples and patterns. And a torture test :panda:

13 Likes

Just been watching the video here, I’m interested :+1:

2 Likes

There’s already a Vermona DRM1 MkIV topic.

Sorry I’m a newbie maybe the mods will move it or delete 1000 apologies :+1: :rofl:

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

What a lovely review format!

Doesn’t make me want it though, I just want a sample pack for my Rytm

1 Like

Such a nicely done review. Instant subscribe.

2 Likes

Very cool thanks. My PERfourMER want his brother now :slight_smile:

1 Like

can someone make a sample pack from this :slight_smile:

Does the Perfourmer come with rack ears?

mine didn’t come with rack ears or wood end cheeks :sob:

1 Like

Mine has wood cheeks (purchased separately) and it looks stunning.

same! they’re a must-buy!

1 Like

Mine also didn’t, and then I sold it. And now I’m trying to find some for the one I recently purchased, again…

Yes the PERfourMER MKII have rack ears + screws in the box.

2 Likes

Stimming review:

8 Likes

the way that guy seems to treat gear makes me nervous. curious if he pays for 'em, is just borrowing for review, or gets 'em for free.

he’s entertaining and a fairly non-biased reviewer though.