Varidock desktop stands

Firstly, no affiliation with Varidock so I hope this post doesn’t contravene forum rules. Just wanted to share some photos of these amazing stands I got for my Digis. Aside from being really well designed and solidly built, they offer a couple of extra benefits for Digi users. Firstly, unlike the plastic Ikea tablet stands I was using before, these are rigid so there’s no annoying flex when using the push encoders. Secondly, they elevate the units by around 2cm which means you can slip the cables and plugs of adjacent equipment underneath (I now have an extra 10cm of space to fill with other gear :grin:). Again, I don’t want to turn this into a promo, but I’m happy to sing Sven praises (the German dude who owns Varidock) as I think he’s created a great range of stands which will hopefully extend to other Elektron gear. varidock.com

7 Likes

Brilliant.

3 Likes

These look really high quality. They make your setup look very clean / organized! I have an Ultimate Support MDS 100, but hate the fact you can’t run cables underneath it. Might pick this system up and see if I can work it for my Virus C or Machinedrum. Are these adjustable angle also? Thanks

2 Likes

Yes, the build quality is pro-level. Everything is mostly powder coated steel and the nuts and bolts are machine quality. I think they’re made in Germany so that figures. The angles are adjustable and you can also get risers if you want to start stacking things or create more space underneath. Well worth the money.

The friendly and charismatic Mr Bob Eats did a video on these stands…

1 Like

Looks great! A few days ago, I was looking for a solution to organize my jam desk, and yesterday build custom wooden “boxes”. work for me. would I have seen that in time I may have gone for this.

My wooden solution is neat enough for me, no angle of devices but fits nicely. It cost me 45 euros total. There’s a picture of it in “your setup” thread.

1 Like

I also got one for my Digitone and then another for my Digitakt.

I often grab one of those boxes and use them while sitting on the sofa. The standard stand is not wide enough for that so it won’t be comfortable.

This is of course not the main purpose of the stand, but if you were wondering…

Really nice. Do you have the MPC Live on one of the stands? Which platform did you select for this device?

The full set of base module and VESA mount is currently available for a pretty low price!

1 Like

This is very interesting, I love the modular concept with risers and tilt option, but it doesn’t seem to have some larger trays for MC-707, TR-8s or rack sized gear (like new Korg modules, Virus etc.). It seems to only go up to Elektron sized gear.