Valhalla Supermassive

Free!

28 Likes

Thanks Unifono! Certainly better than the stock reverb from FLStudio!

2 Likes

Damn that’s great, already a huge fan of his paid plugins. Crazy that he’s giving this away for free, it’s pretty sick.

1 Like

Yep, the FreqEcho was already very good.
Now the Massive one :slight_smile:
Close to NI Raum in the creative way.

1 Like

thanks for the heads up…got the delay as well ( not free)

good motivation to multi track and try them out

NICE!
His Room reverb has been excellent value, so I look forward to seeing what this can do.

I always hear people raving about Valhalla. Of his other paid reverbs, is there one that stands out in particular?

I might be able to afford this!

2 Likes

It’s insanely good, can’t believe he’s giving this away for free!

1 Like

Remix Sample (on YT) does very good Blade Runner genre music with Valhalla Shimmer.

2 Likes

I have them all and they are all really excellent in their respective categories. I think they all have demos too. I like Plate on certain drums and vox, Vintage on synths and other things, Room for a global reverb, Shimmer for epic soundscapes.

2 Likes

I have Little Plate Reverb by soundtoys and it sounds so lushes. Is Supermassive much different? Little Plate has super long reverb settings too.

1 Like

I use VintageVerb on everything and I don’t use my Oto Bam because of it. The variety of algorithms in VintageVerb covers a lot of ground for me.

1 Like

Supermassive is free! Download it and tell us. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice. Vintage and Shimmer both look great!

1 Like

Both are fantastic. I didn’t really love Shimmer at first, and preferred Eventide’s Black Hole plugin. But, since running my Rhodes through Shimmer I’m loving it. A bit more organic than Black Hole, Black Hole sounds a little plastic where Shimmer has more texture or something.

Vintage Verb though is a sick all round great Reverb. Loved the sound of the Analog Keys through it.

1 Like

That’s a helpful comparison. Since I have Black Hole maybe the first one to try (after the free one) would be Vintage Verb.

+1 for Vintage Verb as a starting point! I have and love them all, but Vintage is definitely the most versatile of the lot.

All of them are gorgeous, though, and you will end up wanting every one. :wink:

6 Likes

He proves you can make affordable and quality plugins… To get everything you not have to spend a electric bike and that’s very nice

5 Likes