Using new Class Compliant Audio connectivity?

You have to actively switch on usb midi/audio on your Rytm for it to send audio over USB, can’t remember where you did that but it’s pretty easy to find if you dig around.

As for apps, I usually just record my performances on an app called Audioshare and then “mix and master” with an app called grand finale. This has been my method of recording for ages so it’s nice that my Elektrons can now record directly to my apps without the use of an audio interface

1 Like

It’s in the “system” menu, under “USB config”.

Hey Nionmu, any link for this cables please?

also, what kind of cables are these ?

Hi, if you mean the adapter cable to connect the elektrons via usb cable to the ios device, search for apple cck.

Apple camera connection kit

There are several topics on here about it.

This one for example:

Some newer apple devices have usb c already and one will only need an usb c hub in this case.

Be aware that on ios only one device can act as an audio interface/soundcard at a time, afaik…

1 Like

Thanks a lot, yes adapter on the left is the one, so it can charge meanwhile on use…

Does this work with the iPhone camera app? As in, if i’m filming my Rytm, and have it plugged in via USB, will it record audio directly from the Rytm?

It would be nice to get full quality audio for videos rather than just the sound of the speakers back through the iPhone mic

I can confirm this is how it works with an Android device. I had to change the settings in my camera app though.

Did you get this to work on the Rytm? I can do it with my analog heat no problem, but on the Rytm no audio is coming through USB to the iPhone camera. Yes, i changed the settings to USB Audio + Midi

1 Like