USHIJIMA - Live jam on modular and music

Hi there !

I wanted to start a thread where I could share my own Youtube videos mainly focused on eurorack modules and live jam I do for fun at home.
And on the other side promote a bit of my music and live sets, I’m beginning to work a lot more on news releases and to start this thread I want to share with you my recent podcast for a french radio based in Paris :slight_smile:

Expect more Youtube content as well as new music on the way!

Here as some links for my content

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClfnljZ5bjNdZ81HrN_nSMg
https://www.instagram.com/ushijimaaaaaaaa/

1 Like

Here is my latest jam record

This patch is 100% made on modular, multitracked with a bit of eq/compression in Ableton.

Basically the patch is morphing like a whole entity thanks to multiple modulations going to many destinations in the rack. The main one is the Schippmann oscillator as a LFO which is reset each kick trigs. There is also the Quad LFO in Rotate mode + the Kermit which take care of random modulations which are sync or not depending where it goes.

Sound sources:
LIP : Kick / Bass
PH3 : Lead
Manis Iteritas : Drone
HD3 : Granular sound

Effects:
Mimeophon, Clouds, Beads

2 Likes

Hi there,

Here is my first track released on a local label here in FR, this track has been recorded few months back with a similar set-up as on my latest video with the addition of Digitone for some FM vibe.

1 Like

I’m posting here my latest live recorded with my beloved Rytm and modular set-up, mainly improvising alongside the set.
It’s up online for a local radio here in Brittany (FR)

1 Like

Hi there :slight_smile:
I’m pleased to share with you my first EP on a local label, here in Brest (FR)

Hope you enjoy!!!

Been a while without posting proper jam here… I have been busy playing mainly live music and I’m happy to share new stuffs and going back to my noisiest side

I’m back in force to produce lots of broken beats, I might record some of them for futur releases

Drums are coming from the trustfully Analog Rytm process into modular.

Manis iteritas on acid bassline

Hertz Donuts and LIP on the stereo side

Lots of modulation crossing each other with Voltage Block (which I highly recommend, the amount of stuff you can do with it is insane), Modcan Quad LFO, Kermit mk3

Many distortions and effects used there as well, in Ableton there is simple Buss Compression, EQ, Limiting on Master from stereo out

One year later and few podcast one remix done so far :slight_smile:

Good listening

New jam with my Octatrack and modular

Listen to my latest podcast, had lots of fun to record this one

Went hard on this one for your pleasure