Use of Faderfox DX2 with Analog Rytm?

Faderfox is awesome piece of gear. I have an old faderfox dx2 lying around, and plan using it as controller for the rytm. But i cant find information how to do this in the manual or online. Any help will be much apreciated.

That’s a peculiar looking configuration! Well first of all, I’d plan which controls I would like to use. Next, I’d check the AR manual to get the CC numbers required for the mapping. Then I’d configure the mapping on the faderfox end (assuming you can custom map the buttons and encoders to send specific CC values)

unfortunately in the dx2 manual is listed that its not possible to change the values of the unit.
if i use a daw in between with midi mappings, it would work, but i want to get rid of the pc in my musical setup.
i was hoping that its possible to change the CC values of the rytm, but it seems like thats not possible.
but in my setup is an ipad, i plan using it to control the rytm with collider and also as FX unit for 1 mono track im sending from the rytm
one idea is to use the ipad as midi translater with studiomux. but my midi-fu is really basic and i dont know if its possible to use some FX ,collider and studiomuxx sending CC to the dx2 at the same time.
if that works, it will be a very cool, valuable setup!

Yeah, I reckon that’ll work just fine. The upcoming BomeBox will also be able to translate midi CCs, so soon you could do this even without the iPad! Also MidiPal might do this.