USB Midi in hybrid setup -> start / stop signals

Hello Elektronauts!

I am trying to improve my midi routing going with a Bitwig hybrid setup, three Elektron Boxes & one other Synth and a Focusite as the Audio Interface.
The general idea is to use Midi over USB and getting rid of all these DIN Midi cables and all the device audio cables.
Generally, this works fine after i enabled “USB CONFIG/OVERBRIDGE” in the Elektron Boxes and setting up Bitwig with Overbridge.
But one thing really bothers me:
I dont want to use the Bitwig start/stop buttons starting/stopping the whole setup.
I want to use the Analog Rytm start/stop buttons to start/stopping the whole setup.

The general question is, how can these start/stop signals (is it the same a the Clock?) send over USB and routed through Bitwig to the other boxes?

Any idea what is wrong with my configuration? Is it even possible without DIN Midi? Can you recommend such a setup?

I have seen the “Sync->Clock+Transport” option in Overbridge as well Bitwigs “Midi Sync (OUT)”, but these options didnt helped me.

Not sure about the additional Synth (Hydrasynth) and its Midi over USB capabilities, that is secondary for now - didnt checked the manual for that yet.

I added a simple diagram to grasp this setup.

Thanx for any advise :slight_smile: