US East Coast Elektronauts, (NJ, NYC, PHL, etc.)

I have the grey beast so I think mine will be safe. Did you get new buttons, or swap from from your OT for the black DN buttons?

It’s a good thing that @DonovanDwyer isn’t nearby. If he showed up, you two would immediately annihilate each other, and the resulting burst of radiation would wipe out much of the Eastern Seaboard.

4 Likes

I was literally typing a donovan comment and hit abandon…

2 Likes

My rig IS portable… :boom:

1 Like

I bought them from Elektron.

1 Like

Lemme guess. It goes in a white car?

1 Like

Hahaha, sadly no.

mentally i was picturing a white evo, lol

1 Like

Northern NJ here…

1 Like

Recently move from LI to Bayonne NJ but still east coast. A meet up would be cool in the future. Need a break from the work from home life.

1 Like

I’m from Brooklyn but I’m not into any scenes really. There’s a Ableton meetup scene in Manhattan but it’s not that live really. I’ll love to do an open oscillator type of scene.

2 Likes

Yes but not recently. I am hoping that NEEMFEST will be able to start up again this year.

1 Like

I’m an hour west of Philly. Meet up sounds fun. Would be cool to just jam and share techniques.

2 Likes

Yo tell me more about those wheels.

1 Like

They’re Beetle “Disc” wheels, were an optional upgrade and on some special editions. They look like hubcaps but they’re not :slight_smile:

These were on the car last season, have Atlas wheels on it now.

2 Likes

Boston here, but I do a lot of work out of NYC and Northern NJ. Pushing 50, former club kid in the 90s. Would love to hear what you all have been up to.

2 Likes

DC Metro area. I’ve seen a few folks in here mention they live in the Beltway. I’ve been to a bunch of jams, but mostly with indie rock guitar guys. Not a lot of synth heads putting up Craigslist ads where I am.

2 Likes

Where west? I’m west, too.

1 Like

I think Boston has a modular meetup thing going on. You can find them on the meetup app.

2 Likes

I’m in Philly as well! There’s a Philly thread on Lines with some local info:

Also, I keep intending to go to Modular On the Spot Philly but I haven’t done so yet:
https://instagram.com/modularonthespotphilly

2 Likes